Greetings one and all...
It's crazy but I am still not feeling good. I haven't felt like this in quite a long time. My throat is now starting to get scratchy and I am so tired. I fall asleep at the worst moments, like right before the ending of a movie or TV show, on the phone, when trying to read blogs...oops. And tomorrow Adam will be here after pre-school, yikes.
My poor husband (can these two words really ever be right in the same thought???) I haven't cooked dinner all week. I just can't bear the thought of touching, looking at or smelling raw uncooked meat. eeewwwweeeeeeeeeeee
I have been getting more squares ready to sew together. I am loving this box from Wendy. Right now I am working on a group of smaller squares, maybe 6" and they are all done with the grandma's favorite pattern, I guess that's what it's called, starts with like 3 stitches and you increase until halfway then decrease to finish it. At this size I need 35 squares and I have 22. There are a couple bigger squares with the same pattern and I would need 30 of those and I have 9 I think... so looks like I need to knit up a few before I can continue. That I expect to be my weekend project.
OK today is the MYSTERY PICTURE question. I have gone to and visited all the blogs of the people that have commented on my blog this week. Below is part of a picture of something they made and posted on their blog. Hopefully you have been visiting the blogs of the commenters and seeing all the wonderful talent everyone has. If not, why not do that today and see if you can find where this mystery picture came from. Post your answer in the comment section and receive another entry in this weeks contest for a skein of sock yarn.
As usual there will be no contst assignments over the weekend, but I will continue to blog daily anyway.
Monday starts a new week, so I hope to see everyone back. I am already working on the prize for next week, and am sure you will all love it.
I have been reading everyones blogs, but just haven't been commenting, really I can't be responsible for what I might type in my sleep, seriously.
Oh if I only had a bowl of chicken soup.... I might actually eat something then.
Anyone happen to be driving through the Albany NY area today??? I promise not to breathe on you. LOL
May your day today be filled with good fiber, no lost stitches, frog free WIP's and time to enjoy it all to the fullest.
Psalms 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven [but thee]? and [there is] none upon earth [that] I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States