It's official we made our second sale on Etsy. I have been knitting all day, well almost, to get these dishcloths ready to ship out. I have 2/3 of the last one left and I am ready. I expect to finish this before Adam gets here tomorrow.
I have been playing around in paint trying to draw and make a profile picture for Shelly and I on Etsy and this is what I finally ended up with.
I have Melanie trying to see is she can add the words "Handmade With Love" to it but it wasn't working, and I have to admit the more I look at it the more I actually like it all by itself. The hand is a little rough but it kind of looks like a hand, right?
LOVED the comments on the yarn van yesterday, Caption day is one of my favorites.
Today's contest assignment is to take a look at the Mystery Picture below and then post in the comment section what you think the picture is of and who's blog I found it on. I will give you a hint... this person has commented on my blog this week and this is a finished object they have posted on their blog this week as well.
This is a good way to familiarize yourself with some of the commenter's blogs that you may never have visited before. There are a lot of great knitters out there and crocheters too and I wouldn't want you to miss out on anything.
So go check out those blogs and post your answers in the comment section and receive another entry into the contest. Today is the last day to receive an entry until Monday when we start again. I will draw names over the weekend and post the winner by Monday. So start window shopping at Michelle's Etsy store, you might just be the one who gets to pick their favorite set.
Next weeks prize won't be revealed until Monday. So make sure you come back to play all next week too. Don't forget you get extra entries if you refer people here and they mention your name and if you have a link to this contest on your blog as well.
I guess that's all for me today, I need to get back to that third cloth. I really would like to get it mailed tomorrow. Being ready at all times is pretty important to me, when it comes to providing a service, working at a job, or spreading the gospel to those that are ready to hear.
See you all on your blogs...
1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States