Hmmm let's see...
First I added another contest to my sidebar... Chan is having her 1 year blogaversary so make sure to go check it out. And some of the others are ending soon so if you haven't checked them out maybe you will get a chance this weekend.
Adam had a dentist appointment today. He came over afterwards. He was surprisingly in a really good mood. Maybe he missed me I know I sure missed him. He was so talkative and interacting with his NOGGIN shows, it was fun to watch.
He was hungry too and for once I didn't have to order a pizza. Good for me, I am always tempted by the cold pizza the next day. He ate a hot dog, no bun, and two bowlfuls of Strawberries and Cantaloupe. He was so funny, he said I want watermelon, I said I didn't have watermelon but I had orange melon, he said OK, and loved it. I also made him an ice cream cone with some sherbet in it, he liked that too.
Later he wanted to play on the computer so I signed onto NOGGIN.com and got him started, well he just navigated all around there and changed from Obie to Blue to Dora etc. He found the games he wanted and then started them up. When did he learn that? I feel like it was just yesterday when he didn't even know how to use the mouse at all. I think he must be a genius. LOL
I ordered a pattern from Etsy that was designed by Rhonda White, she has a zillion free patterns that I LOVE and have made several of including the wrapper envelope dishcloth, one of my personal favorites. Anyway her free patterns can be found here and the link to her Etsy store is here.
I had to knit this up right away, but I had to finish it in the dark as Adam fell asleep and the light was in his eyes, LOL. So it has several flaws but I am sure if I wasn't trying to knit and hold a flashlight under my chin it would be fine. LOL
Yes the hat was from KTO's blog, you never know who's blog I will use next time so get those finished projects posted.
I'll be announcing the winner hopefully tomorrow but if we end up going to my sisters for Easter it might just be on Monday.
Adams other Grandma is in the hospital again. She was fine when she dropped off Adam this afternoon, but apparently she took too many pain pills later on and overdosed. They are not sure if it was intentional. It's so sad, I am just praying that God will heal her heart, mind and body.
Praying that you all stay healthy too, no more sicknesses for any of us. We are all done with that, right?
It's getting late and I better head off to bed.
Psa 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States