Friday, March 7, 2008
Yes that's our motto and we are sticking to it. Melanie came through and helped us get the words on our profile picture, Melanie YOU ROCK, thank you very much.
Can you believe it's already the weekend??? Crazy how time flies by so fast.
Adam came today after school, we had a very active day, he is finally sleeping. No nap so hopefully he will not wake up too early tomorrow morning.
I received a box of squares from Wendy today, and I am so grateful. There are tons of squares in there. Adam helped me sort them by size, he made three piles, Big, Biggest and Smallest. LOL. It was so cute, he had to decide where each one went. Yeah, there were a lot of squares so you can imagine how long this process took, but it was fun. He would tell me all the colors and on several he would go" OOH this is beautiful".
Wendy also paid it forward to me and sent me some pink surprises. Oh how I love pink. I'll post more about it tomorrow after Adam is gone and I can really let my fingers fly and type. I don't want to wake him up with my excited fingers, LOL
I got some paper jammed in my printer and I can't seem to find it or figure out how to get it out. Trying not to be frustrated, but I am. Grrrrr
Well I hope you all enjoyed the contest this week, and we will pick it up again on Monday for another week and another prize.
Did you all like my newest Friday feature... Mystery Picture? I will have fun with this one visiting your blogs looking for treasures for the rest of the month. LOL
I will draw a winner sometime this weekend and post it hopefully before Monday. I want to thank everyone for playing and stopping by and I hope to see you the rest of the month and even when I am not having a contest.
I've had a song running through my head all day today, the words of this song always bring me comfort and peace, so I thought I'd share them today with you all.
Because He Lives
God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died, to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know who holds the future
My life is worth the living just because He lives
©1971, William J. Gaither
Words and Music by William And Gloria Gaither
Have a great night, see you all tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States