Well I had good intentions of blogging a few pictures and stuff today, but Adam ended up staying over night again. His mom and grandma are not feeling good I guess.
Anyway no chance to get myself ready to blog so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
But since I have committed to blogging everyday I wanted to at elast pop on and let you know I am here, just not here.
I did hear something saddening today, about a book being promoted by Oprah... this news came from a trusted source but I still want to check it out in more detail. But I thought I'd give you a quick heads up just in case it is true.
Oprah Winfrey, beginning January 1, 2008, on her daily radio program will offer a year-long course on the New Age Christ, in a lesson a day and completely cover the 365 lessons from the Course in Miracles "Workbook."
Here are some quotes from the "Jesus" voice of A Course in Miracles :
- "There is no sin . . . "
- A "slain Christ has no meaning."
- "The journey to the cross should be the last ' useless journey."
- "Do not make the pathetic error of 'clinging to the old rugged cross.'"
- "The Name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol... It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray."
- "The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself."
- "The Atonement is the final lesson he [man] need learn, for it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation."
- ""My salvation comes from me."
There was more info but this is just a portion of it. Please be careful with what you listen to or hear, lies can be so convincing.
That said I am off to bed, church tomorrow and the NASCAR race in the afternoon. I need my beauty sleep, LOL
HUGS to all
Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States