Well it's not exactly Saturday yet but it will be by the time most of you read this.
I have two house guests can you guess who they are by their luggage?
Okay, I'll tell, LOL
Guest number 1 is Adam of course. He arrived after pre-school, all excited. He and his daddy made a miniature snowman in the front yard, I hope to get a picture of it tomorrow maybe with both guests standing or well squatting beside it. I think it's only 4" tall. LOL
Guest number 2 is Katie O, yep our very own pilot. How exciting. OK I am probably old enough to be her mother but she is wonderful. I haven't seen too much of her yet as after she arrived she and my husband left on a date. Ok not exactly a date but she went to the hockey game and my husband went to do security there so they just rode in together and home together.
We brought Adam with us on the drive to the airport, he was thrilled to see the airplanes, if you could only hear his excitement. We also saw a train, a boat and a big truck, it was a little boys dream trip.
You guys have to see him, he now sleeps with a yarn ball, last week it was a green one, this week it's a red one. He snuggles right up with it like it is a stuffed animal or something. It cracks me up since he NEVER not even as a baby wanted anything to do with stuffed animals.
Looks like Katie's team lost so she will go home tomorrow night around 6pm, but hopefully we can make a trip to AC Moore's and play at least one game of Mexican Dominoes with my family.
Yes the mystery picture was from Melanie's Blog...
I will do the drawing sometime this weekend for this weeks winner and let you all know by Monday.
Also on Monday I will be doing a special drawing for all those blogs that linked my contest, not sire what that prize will be but it will be good.
I guess that's about it for now... More tomorrow and maybe even some pictures of the guests and not just of their luggage. LOL
Act 15:36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, [and see] how they do.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States