Friday, March 28, 2008

Saturday's Super dooper report

Well it's not exactly Saturday yet but it will be by the time most of you read this.

I have two house guests can you guess who they are by their luggage?
Guest #1

Guest#2


Okay, I'll tell, LOL

Guest number 1 is Adam of course. He arrived after pre-school, all excited. He and his daddy made a miniature snowman in the front yard, I hope to get a picture of it tomorrow maybe with both guests standing or well squatting beside it. I think it's only 4" tall. LOL

Guest number 2 is Katie O, yep our very own pilot. How exciting. OK I am probably old enough to be her mother but she is wonderful. I haven't seen too much of her yet as after she arrived she and my husband left on a date. Ok not exactly a date but she went to the hockey game and my husband went to do security there so they just rode in together and home together.

We brought Adam with us on the drive to the airport, he was thrilled to see the airplanes, if you could only hear his excitement. We also saw a train, a boat and a big truck, it was a little boys dream trip.

You guys have to see him, he now sleeps with a yarn ball, last week it was a green one, this week it's a red one. He snuggles right up with it like it is a stuffed animal or something. It cracks me up since he NEVER not even as a baby wanted anything to do with stuffed animals.

Looks like Katie's team lost so she will go home tomorrow night around 6pm, but hopefully we can make a trip to AC Moore's and play at least one game of Mexican Dominoes with my family.

CONTEST STUFF:

Yes the mystery picture was from Melanie's Blog...

I will do the drawing sometime this weekend for this weeks winner and let you all know by Monday.

Also on Monday I will be doing a special drawing for all those blogs that linked my contest, not sire what that prize will be but it will be good.


I guess that's about it for now... More tomorrow and maybe even some pictures of the guests and not just of their luggage. LOL

AK
Act 15:36 And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, [and see] how they do.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope you enjoy the little visit....I so wish she lived next door to me....It never seems long enough that she is here and I know it will be the same with you...
Have a wonderfully blessed weekend

Lil Knitter said...

You're having a great day I see with two awesome house guests. Hope you get some quality visiting time in before she has to go.
That's cute...Adam sleeping with yarn. Bet it makes him feel close to you. Awwww...
Hugs!

SimplyMe said...

I can't wait to hear all about the visits AND the AC Moore run

hakucho said...

Since Adam loves his balls of yarn so much make sure you teach him how to knit and crochet...before, he becomes "opinionated" :) That would be so awesome!!

Mary Ann said...

How great for you! I'm sure Adam really loved the trip to the airport. I know how much my boys used to enjoy seeing things like that!

Tell Katie that I'm sorry her team lost, but at least she has you to console her!!

Enjoy your trip to AC Moore!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me