Well don't send out the cavalry... I did NOT call the DR. I was going to, but I got side tracked knitting squares. I think I'll wait until Monday, maybe it will be gone by then, right?
I had to take a couple showers today, not my favorite exercise routine, but unavoidable. TOM is the pits for sure. I even had to miss church tonight and that does not make me happy at all. Anyway my hair is awful. Very long, thick and frizzy. it's been 2 years since my last hair cut. So after my last shower I decided to braid it into two braids to hopefully keep it from frizzing out.
My son Jim came home from school and asked me when I had gone to "Little House on the Prairie" mode? I look like Laura Ingalls or an Indian squaw. But the funny part is Jim shaved his head into a Mohawk and has it spiked up so he and I kind of matched, but he wouldn't let me take a picture, oh well, I am sure you can picture it.
The answer to my riddle was Tawashi, but hey a Scrubbie fits too doesn't it.
Today is CAPTION picture day... so take a look at the picture below and post in the comment section what you think might speak for the picture, what is it saying to you???
Your comment will get you another entry into this weeks contest.
Wow I just had something really interesting to say and I totally lost the thought. I guess I'll end it here then and head off to bed.
See everyone tomorrow.
Psa 84:3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, [even] thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States