Well this week is sure flying by.
I actually did some things today that a living person would do. I out away clean dishes, washed all the dirty dishes, and for those who know me well you know how many dishes that is, I even scrubbed the table, counters and stove top including the burners. I cooked dinner, meatloaf, baked potato and mixed veggies, then washed the dinner dishes too. I sewed together an afghan just need to finish the border, and I climbed the stairs so I could watch Biggest Loser on TV tonight.
Tomorrow I will either be one of two things...
Just a reminder I have added a few new links to other contests in ym side bar, make sure you check them out, there are some good prizes to be won out there, and it might as well be won by one of us, right?
Today is church night. I just realised I am a little behind on my daily Bible reading too, being sick I haven't done much reading so I hope to catch myself up today.
I'll have pictures of the newest afghan tomorrow as well.
There were in the jar 76 YoYo's. I have a few more to add after today but they don't count since they wern't in the picture.
Today's contest of course will be a simple riddle. All you need to do is post your guess to get an entry in for this weeks contest prize.
Hey diddle diddle here's another riddle
I know you were waiting for this
If I could I'd play it with my fiddle
That's something you'd not want to miss
Speaking of missing things here's the clue
It's something that all of us surely can do
It's fun and rewarding one's not like the rest
Guess what I am and you'll win me. I'm a blog .... ??
I am feeling like my blog is a little dull these days, but I hope you don't mind I am just not feeling very creative with this flu thing.
How is this time change effecting everyone? Always seems to make me feel a little out of sorts and then I remember God is my light.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States