Well this will be a short and sweet blog, I have been sick all day. Can't eat, and just feeling like a truck ran over me. On a good note though I bet I lost 5 pounds today.
Here's Adam trying to guess the number of square that were in the box, hmmm 1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5, 17, 20!!!!
By the way as I emptied the box to sort and count the squares Adam decided he would keep the box as his new train. LOL, who needs to buy toys, when there is cardboard around???
The answer to the number of squares was 100, exactly. I actually counted them three times to make sure. Can't wait to get them all sewed together into blankets. I'll post pictures as I can.
Today's Contest, well Tuesday is question/poll day...
So here I go.
How many projects do you actually finish in a month?
1- 5 or more (I am super knitter, LOL!)
2- 2-4 (Come on I have a life too you know??)
3- 1 and I'm proud of that for sure (Sheepishly looks a the pile of UFO's)
4- Is this a trick question????
Post your answer in the comments section to get another entry in this weeks drawing.
No pictures yet but the prize will be a ball of sock yarn, enough to make a pair of socks. I'll get the pictures up as soon as I am feeling better, OK?
Wendy and Cat my apologies to you both, you both have sent me awesome gifts and I have not posted them here yet. I am so grateful and LOVE them just can;t seem to get my head together to get them photographed and blogged. You two are awesome.
Ok that said I really need to get back to bed. I'll check back tomorrow.
Mat 14:14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States