Well can my weekend get any more busy and complicated??? I have not yet rested since Adam has been here.
With the time change Adam slept until 9am, I need to be at church at 10am. So we are already behind. My son took my car because his had a flat tire. My husbands truck was full of his junk so he couldn't drive Adam home and me to church. So my sister, who thank God lives next door, said she'd drop us off. So she and her daughter Hannah came over and my husband was pretending to be a monster and scare them, and they would run from the kitchen to the living room screaming. 2 minutes before we were to walk out of the house Adam loses his footing while running and falls face first into his Diego table. Now we have a crying baby, bloody clothes and face and a husband yelling at me. Adam would have nothing to do with the band aid but somehow we stopped the bleeding. On the way to drive him home he was fine in the car, pointing out flags and stop signs etc. but as soon as we got to his house and "Janmum" came to get him, he started crying and said "I got hurt" it was so obviously a show for his other grandma, LOL.
After church my aunts decided to come down to play Mexican dominoes so off to my sisters I go, still no rest for the weary. LOL. I just got home about an hour ago and the animals were hounding me for food, the wood stove was almost out and blah blah.
Then I tried to upload some pictures and blogger was not cooperating. Grrr I finally got one to go through so I am stopping here. I'll work on the others tomorrow I guess.
Week 2 of the March Blogaversary begins Today
Below is a picture of the squares sent to me from Wendy for the VJG afghans, contest assignment today is to guess how many squares were in the box.
Post your answer in the comments section to get an entry in this weeks contest.
We have a winner in last weeks contest... she posted on Day 1 and found the contest through Ravelry her name is
CONGRATULATIONS, and happy shopping over at Michelle's
I have so much more I could say but I am just too tired.
I will reveal the prize for this weeks contest tomorrow as soon as I decide which way I am going.
1Cr 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States