Wow, each day I expect to feel better and I feel worse. Maryann I am sure I have what you've had, your symptoms match mine. I too haven't been able to read blogs or even the Weight Watcher boards, just too much for my cloudy brain to comprehend.
Adam arrived at 11:30 this morning. I am so blessed, he is such a great kid. So easy to take care of, so polite and gentle. I wonder sometimes why his mom would even not want to be with him every day. But then again he does ask to come here and she knows he loves it here, he has all his favorite NOGGIN shows to watch.
He's only three and the bus driver forgot where my house was to drop him off and Adam was telling them, no Nana's house is that way, and he led them right to the front door, isn't he just too smart?
I just finally got him to sleep at 10PM so figured I'd pop on here and at least blog for the day. My husband is on his way home, he was doing security for the Trace Atkins concert, I don't think I've ever heard him sing but I heard he was on Celebrity Apprentice (which I don't watch either, lol). He just called said there were about 3000 women there in cowboy hats. It was fun to watch them all.
Yes the picture came from Amy's blog, I loved it and wish I could do intarsia patterns like that.
I will draw names tomorrow and post the winner tomorrow or Monday for this weeks contest. The winner can then choose which color of sock yarn they would like.
I have made 4 squares so far with the Grandma's favorite pattern. It's really not that bad. I always thought I hated the diagonal knitting, but really I haven't found this too bad at all. It reminds me of when I was making those snake scarves, same idea. I can't wait to put this afghan together though, it's gonna look awesome.
My sister wants to take Adam and Hannah to Friendly's tomorrow for lunch and ice cream. I hope I am feeling better cause I'd like to go. Of course I haven't been able to eat anything with my stomach and the sore throat, but maybe some ice cream would feel good, right? We usually end up at McDonalds because Adam loves the slide, well see.
By the way... did any of you try that crochet contest??? Is this what you ended up with???
Wouldn't this look good if it somehow had a rainbow attached to it too... what a great reminder about God's promise, huh?
Ok I guess I am off to bed, gotta sleep while I can.
Gen 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States