Greetings from Aunt Kathy's Place. Believe me today you DON'T want to be here in my shoes. I'll start off with the good news first... LOL
I finished making another snake scarf yesterday, and I made a matching hat. I posted the link to this scarf before but here it is again, super easy to make... the pattern is easy to follow except it had several errors in it, but they were easy to recognise and correct as you knitted.
Now the beanie hat is a pattern I got emailed to me last night from Wendy... so Wendy I of course had to crochet it right up to see how it worked. I found no errors in the pattern and it was easy to follow. I used a contrast color for the FP HDC, and BP HDC but other then that I changed nothing. It worked up fast too. Here is a picture of it. If anyone is interested in the pattern I am guessing Wendy will have it on her blog maybe?
You wouldn't believe the dishes my son just brought down from his bedroom. He honestly needed one of those HUGE storage totes to carry them down, there is more then one whole dishwasher load there. I now know where all my glasses, plates and silverware had disappeared to. If I want to eat something these days I am washing it from the sink first cause it's the only fork and plate I can find. My other son was the same way, very frustrating. This is when I wish I had an empty nest...I can't believe I am about to show this to you... but this is what he brought down to me this morning, please send all sympathy cards to me at...
Aunt Kathy's Pity Party
123 Sad Street
Can you all guess what I am going to be doing today? Where is Marge the Palmolive lady when you need her anyway?
Well I hope yesterdays picture was funny to you all, and if anyone was interested in making that cute roll of tissue... here is the link to the free pattern...
ONTO TODAY'S CONTEST STUFF...
I AM A RIDDLE AND THAT IS THAT
ANYONE CAN WEAR ME, SKINNY OR FAT
I LOOK GOOD ON EVERYONE EVEN A BRAT
EVEN SOLDIERS CAN WEAR ME IN COMBAT
IF I'M LEFT ON A CHAIR WHERE SOMEONE SAT
YOU CAN BET WHEN THEY LEFT I'D BE FLAT
BUT FOR NOW THOUGH I MUST END THIS CHAT
DID YOU GUESS WHAT I AM YET? I AM A...
POST YOUR ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND EARN AN ENTRY FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE TO BE AWARDED AT THE END OF THIS MONTH... ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT. REMEMBER YOUR ANSWER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE CORRECT YOU JUST NEED TO POST A GUESS. OK?
Well I guess I best get my hands in the dishwater so to speak, if you never see me again, I was swallowed up by the garbage disposal, LOL.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States