I didn't sleep in today but I am moving slower then I had hoped. Ever have one of those days when you just suddenly realise you've been sitting in one place zoning out and hours have passed? Yep, that's what is happening this morning.
Adam was a good boy yesterday. I just love having him around, even though I am a little tired. He was letting me take his picture and he would pose and every time the flash went off he would laugh out loud. Unfortunately my camera has a lag and after I click and it flashes if he moves or stops smiling that's what the picture ends up being. I did get a few shots though and one even showed a smile, of course I am going to share them with you. I am a proud Gamma, you know...LOL. Except Blogger won't let me upload a picture right now, grrr. I guess I'll have to post them tomorrow.
I am not sure if everyone already knows about the 2008 Knitting Calendar but if you are interested here is the link to the blog where you can buy it. The cost is $16.00 and it's a PDF file you download, but it has some awesome patterns in there from what I can see. I just wanted to share the wealth, so to speak. Maybe one day I'll even have a pattern I designed in there, that would be so cool.
Now onto today's Contest assignment...
Below is a picture I found on the Internet... I thought it would be a good one to think up a funny caption for... so go for it. Post your thoughts in the comment section and receive another entry into the October contest for the mystery box of prizes. Have fun, remember smiling and laughing is good for you and everyone around you too.
I am off now to bury myself in my stash and get this stuff ready to maybe know what to do when I finally get my invite to Ravelry...
Tomorrow I will post my new design and pattern too on my pattern blog, so don't forget to come back and check that out.
HUGS and SMILES
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States