It's the last day of the contest... Boy this month really flew by. Leaves me feeling like I do after reading a good book or watching a great movie... I feel like something is missing. Most likely the next contest will be in December... I will need a month to gather my wits and be creative again, LOL. But I will continue to blog daily, it's part of my daily routine now. I may use November to search other blogs and see what others out there are doing... maybe we can play some type of game... if you find a cool blog post it in the comment section, so we can all visit it too.
My vacuum is here. It's a Kenmore Upright with accessories and it's wonderful. Here is a picture of it in front of the enemy... the wood stove, LOL. I haven't tried it yet, I just took it out of the box this morning.
I am going to the Dr's tonight for a six month check up. They can do the blood work there if I haven't had any food, so I am fasting today. The appointment is at 6pm and then right after that I will go to church, so it will be 9pm before I finally get to eat. I'd love a nice steak, and baked potato and brussell sprouts... but that's not gonna happen. Because it will be late most likely I will have an egg. Oh well.
OK OUR LAST CONTEST ASSIGNMENT...
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT'S MADE FROM? I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY CREATIVE. POST YOUR COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND RECEIVE YOUR FINAL ENTRY INTO THE OCTOBER CONTEST FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE.
I WILL BE DRAWING THE NAME OF THE WINNER THIS WEEKEND, AND MAIL OUT THE PRIZE WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS HOPEFULLY SOONER, BUT JUST IN CASE I PROCRASTINATE DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE THERE.
MAKE SURE TO VISIT THE BLOG TO SEE WHO WON AND THEN THE WINNER NEEDS TO EMAIL ME THEIR MAILING ADDRESS. I'LL GO INTO MORE DETAILS LATER.
Well I almost forgot to tell you I designed another dishcloth pattern yesterday... It's a Scottie Dog pattern. I have already put it on my pattern blog if you want to see it. The pattern was done with pattern on every line, first time I did a pattern that way. I am in the process of knitting it with the pattern on every other line for those who prefer that method, it's almost done. This was a request from someone. I love designing and really think I am starting to improve.
I guess that's all for me now. It's POGO Wednesday so maybe I'll play a couple games before I go back to knitting.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States