Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?

Let me tell you sometimes trying to think of a different title each day is almost harder then blogging. LOL. This title by the way has nothing to do with anything, I was just filling in the space.

As for yesterdays question, well the red neck "ahem" holder is just more bizarre then anything I ever thought of, LOL

I had a pair of glasses that I couldn't afford to replace and at one point both arms fell off the frame. So I crocheted chains and attached them to each side in a loop to wrap around my ears to hold them on my face. I used pink of course. I only needed them to drive and watch TV so who would ever see me right? Well totally forgot one year when I went to renew my drivers license, I had to read the eye chart. I took out my glasses and wrapped the pick chain loops around my ear and looked up and the lady was GONE!!!! Where did she go? Then I heard it, the laughter, the tears, she was on the floor hysterical. I still have those glasses in a drawer upstairs, in case of emergency or someone needs to laugh. LOL

What made me think of this was the chain I made for my cell phone this week. Not by far very creative but it works for now. By the way the crack was caused by my son who took my phone after he lost his. I just got it back this week.


OK enough of that... let's get onto today assignment.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE I FOUND ON THE INTERNET... LOOK IT OVER AND SEE IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH A FUNNY CAPTION TO GO ALONG WITH IT. I HAD A HARD TIME CHOOSING, I HAVE SOME FUNNY AND STRANGE ONES LINED UP FOR THIS MONTH. ANYWAY, POST IN THE COMMENT SECTION YOUR CAPTION IDEAS, AND LET'S ALL HAVE A SMILE.



REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, AND JUST A COMMENT GETS YOU AN ENTRY INTO MY OCTOBER CONTEST.


Angie called a few minutes ago, she said Adam wants to come home again and she wants me to take him today and keep him until Saturday. Apparently he keeps asking to come here and it's starting to stress her out. I have a hard time saying NO. I am probably crazy, but I will try.

It's church night though, so Papa is going to have to stay home with him tonight, I can't bring Adam to prayer, church is one thing but not prayer.

I am heading to get some breakfast and finish a few things before he arrives. I'll see you all later.

Remember there are miracles all around you, notice them today. I hate to see any of them go unnoticed or unappreciated.

HUGS and SMILES
AK

8 comments:

Wendy said...

My mother thought it would be a perfect Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

"KNITTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD UNITE! THE TIME HAS COME TO GET DOWN WITH YO' FUNKY BAD SELF!"

Katie O said...

Mom, I can only model so many projects at one time... i don't have anywhere left to wear anything... and i can't see!!!!"

SimplyMe said...

"thanks mom for the bag, much better than last year's christmas present"

Mary Ann said...

What do you mean I can't wear this to school?!

JoanK said...

Gramma, are you sure these are legwarmers and not a sweater? And why do I have to wear sox on my hands - all the other kids have cool gloves and mitts!

ikkinlala said...

"It's upside-down day!"

Leigh Ann said...

No the no face knitted monster. It was true. Sally's mom didn't finish the outfit in time for Christmas. So Sally had to hide her head in shame. She did get useful items from Aunt Betties and Grandma Bell but the site of the unfinished outfit from mama made her sad.......

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me