Let me tell you sometimes trying to think of a different title each day is almost harder then blogging. LOL. This title by the way has nothing to do with anything, I was just filling in the space.
As for yesterdays question, well the red neck "ahem" holder is just more bizarre then anything I ever thought of, LOL
I had a pair of glasses that I couldn't afford to replace and at one point both arms fell off the frame. So I crocheted chains and attached them to each side in a loop to wrap around my ears to hold them on my face. I used pink of course. I only needed them to drive and watch TV so who would ever see me right? Well totally forgot one year when I went to renew my drivers license, I had to read the eye chart. I took out my glasses and wrapped the pick chain loops around my ear and looked up and the lady was GONE!!!! Where did she go? Then I heard it, the laughter, the tears, she was on the floor hysterical. I still have those glasses in a drawer upstairs, in case of emergency or someone needs to laugh. LOL
What made me think of this was the chain I made for my cell phone this week. Not by far very creative but it works for now. By the way the crack was caused by my son who took my phone after he lost his. I just got it back this week.
OK enough of that... let's get onto today assignment.
BELOW YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE I FOUND ON THE INTERNET... LOOK IT OVER AND SEE IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH A FUNNY CAPTION TO GO ALONG WITH IT. I HAD A HARD TIME CHOOSING, I HAVE SOME FUNNY AND STRANGE ONES LINED UP FOR THIS MONTH. ANYWAY, POST IN THE COMMENT SECTION YOUR CAPTION IDEAS, AND LET'S ALL HAVE A SMILE.
REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN FUN, AND JUST A COMMENT GETS YOU AN ENTRY INTO MY OCTOBER CONTEST.
Angie called a few minutes ago, she said Adam wants to come home again and she wants me to take him today and keep him until Saturday. Apparently he keeps asking to come here and it's starting to stress her out. I have a hard time saying NO. I am probably crazy, but I will try.
It's church night though, so Papa is going to have to stay home with him tonight, I can't bring Adam to prayer, church is one thing but not prayer.
I am heading to get some breakfast and finish a few things before he arrives. I'll see you all later.
Remember there are miracles all around you, notice them today. I hate to see any of them go unnoticed or unappreciated.
HUGS and SMILES
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States