Thursday, October 4, 2007
(This was Jim and me at the train station when he left for Chicago)
Yesterday was my oldest son Jim's birthday. He turned 25. He is in Chicago so I didn't get to see him, but I did send him a cool Hallmark E-card. He of course hasn't opened it yet, but I sent it.
I didn't get to call him yesterday, it was a crazy day for me. I went to the DR and of course got the usual... lose weight and we don't know what's wrong with you. See you later. Geez I just wish I could find a DR that thinks I have a chance of getting healthy again, you know? My next scheduled appt is the 31st of this month so, he will see if I have improved by then.
LOVED LOVED LOVED your photo captions. In case you were wondering about Kadezmom's (Shelly)... my sister Dayna had a bag of yarn my mom bought for me, and she lost it. About 5 weeks later she found it in the frig... hahahahahahaha... behind the crisper drawer. It was too funny.
Well we are on Day 4 only 27 days left for the contest... lol time is flying by so fast.
I thought I'd take a little mini poll today for our contest assignment. Feel free to comment on your poll choice when you post it, ok?
THURSDAY'S CONTEST POLL
HOW MANY HOURS A DAY DO YOU SPEND KNITTING OR CROCHETING?
(DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ALL AT ONCE, JUST IN THE SAME DAY)
1- ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO, THERE'S TOO MUCH OTHER CHORES TO BE DONE
2- I'D SAY BETWEEN 2 AND 3 HOURS, I PLAN FOR THIS RELAXING TIME
3- WORKING ON GIFTS ETC SO 4 HOURS OR MORE IF I CAN, I HAVE A HUGE LIST TO COMPLETE
4- LET'S JUST SAY IF I AM AWAKE I AM PROBABLY WORKING WITH YARN. LOL
ENTER YOUR POLL ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION, AND FEEL FREE TO ELABORATE IF YOU LIKE. A COMMENT WILL EARN YOU AN ENTRY FOR THE PRIZE AWARDED AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
I guess that's all I really have, oh wait, I finished my new pattern, I like it, I think it could have been tweaked a little, but I am not re-doing it. I am a perfectionist, though, so maybe I will. No I am not re-doing it... grrr... I have been arguing this for almost a day now, you know what this means? I am going to re-do it. No I am not.
I better get off of here now before I drive myself crazy. Besides I am awake and I don't have yarn in my hands, guess you know my poll answer now, LOL.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States