Greetings from a very tired Gamma. Adam didn't sleep well last night, it was midnight before I finally got him to sleep, and then he was awake every two hours after that. I hope I sleep OK tonight, I sure don't want a repeat of rushing to church like I did last Sunday. His cough sounds better though, I am glad about that. We have been playing games on NOGGIN all morning, I am teaching him how to use the mouse. He can't navigate it around yet but he is really good at clicking. For Christmas I hope to get him something to help him learn to use the mouse etc. without crashing my computer. Then he can play on here while I knit, that would be awesome.
As for the status on the 2000 visit goal... I need 1085 hits still before the end of the month. We are almost 1/2 way there. Probably not going to make it this time, but you never know... I like to visit other peoples blogs, and then view their comments and then visit the blogs from the people that commented and then comment on their blog, which might lead a new person to view my blog and then create some more hits... and along the way I get to see and read some cool stuff. This is why I love blogging.
Ok Contest stuff... Yes BLOG was the answer to the Riddle, am I making the riddles too hard or too easy? I love making them, by the way.
Today's Contest is a GUESS...
As you know I have been sorting through my stash, this box was what I was able to salvage from a box my sisters fiance found at a yard sale. Alot of it was very dirty, dusty and rusty and I had to toss it, but this is what I was able to save. They are all small skeins of yarn... 1 and 3 ounces each.
SO TODAY'S ASSIGNMENT IS TO GUESS HOW MANY SKEINS I WAS ABLE TO SAVE... REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CORRECT, YOU JUST NEED TO GUESS. POST YOUR GUESS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND RECEIVE ANOTHER ENTRY FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
Well I'd love to sit here at chat a little more, and tell you about what I have been working on, but Adam wants to play "Baby Ducks" again... so NOGGIN games here we come again...
Have a great day, see you tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States