Hello, I am sorry about yesterday. It was a weird day for me, usually a very sad day. We ended up keeping Adam until yesterday afternoon though and that helped, you just can't be sad when he is around.
So today started the month long October contest... Right now the prize is a MYSTERY... in fact I might give hints through out the contest as to the contents of the prize, so don;t miss a day if you can help it.
As before to get an entry into the contest all you need to do is visit the blog daily and post a comment in the comment section. Everyday you post a comment you receive one entry. If the comment is for an answer to a picture guess or a riddle and you guess correctly you will get a bonus entry that day as well.
My goal is to get 2000 hits to my blog over the next 31 days. We didn't make it in August but I think we can do it this month. Make sure to tell your friends to stop by, every hit counts, LOL. You don't have to have a blogger account to comment.
TODAY'S ASSIGNMENT: A STARTING RIDDLE (oh no not another riddle, lol)
WHEN THE SKY IS BLUE AND THE HORN BLOWS
WHAT'S IN THE MEADOW? EVERY ONE KNOWS
WITHOUT THEM, WELL LIFE WOULD BE SAD
AND THAT'S MY RIDDLE, IT'S PRETTY BAAAAAD
WHAT AM I?
POST YOUR GUESS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. :)
These are the Baby Jane Booties I made Saturday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I want to make a matching hat and bib to go with them. Now if I only knew someone having a baby girl.
Here's the link to the booties...
Well I guess that's all for today... Looking forward to seeing your riddle answers. LOL.
Yay the contest has started, I missed it.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States