Good Monday Morning...
Well I didn't sleep in today. No chance of that. My husband, who took the week off to go hunting, is still home and making quite a bit of noise. Hazards of sleeping in the living room I guess. He has this scanner, and let me tell you, it is going to drive me insane. Shelly knows, she's been on the phone with me when it's been on and the squelching and chatter can be so annoying. Anyway, my morning routine is a little off kilter, but I think he will be gone all afternoon. I like my alone time at home, especially on the days I am recovering from an Adam weekend.
Still feeling pretty good, not as great as yesterday but that's because I think TOM is coming to play today. Showed up last night unannounced and I am not thrilled either. But I guess there's not much I can do about it right?
How was your rest day yesterday? Did you get to spend time with family? Did you get to knit or crochet? I made another dishcloth pattern last night, it's supposed to be of polka dots. I'll be posting that to my pattern site later today after I type up the pattern. I may try to get a better picture too.
I finally mailed out 3 packages I have had here to mail for at least 2 months now. I also mailed out the exchange package so I can post the new pattern design I made for that this week too, I am excited to share it.
OK let's get onto the contest assignment for today...
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE BABY AFGHAN I FINALLY FINISHED. SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS IT TOOK TO COMPLETE THE PATTERN... TOMORROW I'LL REVEAL THE CORRECT ANSWER AND A LINK TO THE PATTERN FOR ANY THAT ARE INTERESTED.
REMEMBER YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A CORRECT GUESS, YOU JUST NEED TO POST A GUESS IN THE COMMENT SECTION TO RECEIVE AN ENTRY FOR MY MYSTERY PRIZE THIS MONTH.
Well I guess I better get to doing something around here, so my hubby doesn't think I just sit her on the computer all day, oh wait, that is what I do, LOL.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States