WOW, I can't believe it's 4pm EST already and I am just getting to blog for today. My day started out with me over sleeping. Yep, I woke up at 9:56am and church starts at 10am. Oops. It was a calamity of errors, but in 5 minutes I managed to get up, get dressed, brush hair and teeth, grab my purse and oxygen and get into my car. I only live 4 blocks from church so I was making good time.
I have had no breakfast, no meds, no water, no coffee, no shower... I start driving and this stye I have over my left eyelid decides to pop. Uh Oh!!! now I have this gunky stuff dripping into my left eye, my right eye is blinded by the bright sun shine coming in through my front windshield. I practically drove to church with both my eyes closed. I was a sight to be seen.
I was able to drive though, and even walk into church the long way and not be out of breath or have any major body pain. In fact I felt GREAT. I haven't felt this good in years. It's almost amazing how much a few pounds can make on your quality of life. Now I have a ton more to lose, but if I can feel this good now after just losing 20, imagine how good I'll feel when I finally hit my goal weight. WOW!!!
Anyway, Sunday is our day of rest anyway, no no real assignment except to post a comment today. I've had some nice participation so far, I hope it continues for the rest of the month, hoping to make the 2000 comment goal.
After church I came home and ate a good high fiber breakfast, and then did the dishes and then cooked for my husband who came home from hunting, and starving. Now i am blogging and then I am going to go relax a little, watch a movie and make something.
Oh I got my first dishcloth exchange in the mail this weekend. Below is the picture of the wonderful things I received. I have already burnt one of the candles and they smell wonderful. The needles are hand made by Pauline and they are so beautiful. it's hard to see but the tips are ceramic and have blue hearts on them. I'd sure love to make some needles like this. My package is going out to her tomorrow, so i can post a picture of the stuff I made, including a brand new design later next week.
Oh and I finally finished the Star baby afghan, I will post that picture tomorrow. I think I might use it as part of the contest for tomorrow.
That's it for now... have a wonderful day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States