Greetings from sleepyville...
I am struggling to see the computer screen today, so please excuse my typos. I got half the dishes done last night and we ended up having Pizza for dinner. Adam came over yesterday afternoon and that pretty much out an end to anything getting done after that. I still went to church and left the baby in the "capable" hands of my son Joe and Papa. Hence the reason for Pizza... I got home at 9PM and the baby was still up, and at 11:30 I was getting angry he wouldn't go to sleep. If he had a bottle he would have been out hours earlier I am sure. I think this is why they sent him to me, they couldn't handle the no bottle thing anymore. I did make them send some food though as I have not been to the grocery store in 2 weeks now.
Well last night I had the worst dream... actually it was this morning. I finally just got up. And found my oxygen was not working right. So 30 minutes later I finally have that fixed... why don't they make these machines and hoses more user friendly, that's what I want to know? Well at least I got in some morning exercises.
Actually, thank God I was able to to the bending and tinkering, months ago, this was not possible. Yes God has been taking care of me, and I am blessed.
Adam is awake now and he wants me to play NOGGIN games with him already. Right now he is sitting here on the desk telling me what the letters are on the keyboard, he is so smart. I am working on teaching him how to direct the mouse, he already know how to "click".
Yes the answer yesterday was a "HAT" Haha Shelly for trying to be different. You have probably noticed usually when I make a riddle the answer has been mentioned in the blog somewhere that same day, it's just a secret hint in case you don't obviously see the answer.
Today's contest assignment is a question... I am sure most of you have heard the question... "If you were to be out on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?" I think this is an awesome question to ponder and I hope I can always answer to that question with a very confident YES... so a twist on that question for today is...
IS THERE ENOUGH EVIDENCE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE A KNITTER/CROCHETER? BASICALLY DOES ALMOST EVERYONE YOU KNOW KNOW YOU HAVE YARN IN YOUR LIFE 24/7???
POST YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND EARN ANOTHER ENTRY INTO THE OCTOBER CONTEST FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE. MAYBE YOU EVEN HAVE A FUNNY STORY ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ASSOCIATE YOU WITH YARN... FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT WITH US.
OK Adam is now holding my left hand so I am typing with one hand and it's going pretty slow. I think this is my cue to go now.
See you all tomorrow.
(lost now in NOGGINville)
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States