Thursday, October 25, 2007

Contest Day 25, Thursday

Greetings from sleepyville...

I am struggling to see the computer screen today, so please excuse my typos. I got half the dishes done last night and we ended up having Pizza for dinner. Adam came over yesterday afternoon and that pretty much out an end to anything getting done after that. I still went to church and left the baby in the "capable" hands of my son Joe and Papa. Hence the reason for Pizza... I got home at 9PM and the baby was still up, and at 11:30 I was getting angry he wouldn't go to sleep. If he had a bottle he would have been out hours earlier I am sure. I think this is why they sent him to me, they couldn't handle the no bottle thing anymore. I did make them send some food though as I have not been to the grocery store in 2 weeks now.

Well last night I had the worst dream... actually it was this morning. I finally just got up. And found my oxygen was not working right. So 30 minutes later I finally have that fixed... why don't they make these machines and hoses more user friendly, that's what I want to know? Well at least I got in some morning exercises.
Actually, thank God I was able to to the bending and tinkering, months ago, this was not possible. Yes God has been taking care of me, and I am blessed.

Adam is awake now and he wants me to play NOGGIN games with him already. Right now he is sitting here on the desk telling me what the letters are on the keyboard, he is so smart. I am working on teaching him how to direct the mouse, he already know how to "click".

Yes the answer yesterday was a "HAT" Haha Shelly for trying to be different. You have probably noticed usually when I make a riddle the answer has been mentioned in the blog somewhere that same day, it's just a secret hint in case you don't obviously see the answer.

Today's contest assignment is a question... I am sure most of you have heard the question... "If you were to be out on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?" I think this is an awesome question to ponder and I hope I can always answer to that question with a very confident YES... so a twist on that question for today is...

IS THERE ENOUGH EVIDENCE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE A KNITTER/CROCHETER? BASICALLY DOES ALMOST EVERYONE YOU KNOW KNOW YOU HAVE YARN IN YOUR LIFE 24/7???

POST YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND EARN ANOTHER ENTRY INTO THE OCTOBER CONTEST FOR THE MYSTERY PRIZE. MAYBE YOU EVEN HAVE A FUNNY STORY ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ASSOCIATE YOU WITH YARN... FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT WITH US.


OK Adam is now holding my left hand so I am typing with one hand and it's going pretty slow. I think this is my cue to go now.

See you all tomorrow.

AK
(lost now in NOGGINville)

9 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

That would be a definite YES! Everyone who knows me knows that I knit. If they don't see my yarn and needles, they ask me what's wrong with me. lol I take it everywhere and knit everywhere. The ladies at my daughter's speech therapist always want to know what I am knitting this week.
Hugs!

Wendy said...

YES !!!!!! (and Yes for the Christian question also) I there is any doubt, just llok in my bedroom (you don't have to look hard) Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!

SimplyMe said...

Yes. I am big on knitting in public, and rarely am I seen subbing without my knitting bag, and I'm forever getting asked at the kids sporting events why I'm not watching!! Yeah, like I can't knit and watch. Hello. I do this in front of the tv!! Gotta love it.

Time to go back to school and torture 5th hour!

Katie O said...

Yes, everyone at work knows I knit, as does my family and friends cuz they get presents and well, anyone who comes here to the house would see my knitting projects laying around!!! So yea! They would know!!

Michelle said...

oooh I love this question... YES... there's too much evidence maybe ;-)

As I type this up I'm surrounded by knitting needles and there's even some completed knit projects and a skein of yarn on the other side of me on teh window sill! ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh yes I know there is enough evidence.. People leave me yarn on my deck when I am not home because I knit mostly to give away and they know if I get free yarn I can make more.
I dont know if this is the place to ask this Kathy but when you knit for close knit hugs what size needles and what size square do you use? NELDA

ikkinlala said...

I'm going to have to be the first one to say no. Most of my family and friends (offline and online) know I knit, but my classmates, casual acquaintances, grocery store clerks, and other people I see on a regular basis but don't talk to very much do not. When they see me wear my handknits, they often assume that somebody else (like my grandma) made them.

JoanK said...

Those who know me well - yes! Those who see me often - yes! Casual meetings - probably not ...

So glad you were able to fix your own oxygen tank - that is definitely a Thank You moment.

Leigh Ann said...

Yes! There's alot of yarn around the main floor of the house. Its worse than bunny rabbits!

A definite YES to the Christian question as well.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me