Turns out Adam came over yesterday for a few hours. His mom called me and I could hear him in the background crying, "bye bye's go home" so he cam over to play for a bit. I asked his Papa to take him down to the river to throw rocks but they didn't stay more then 30 minutes. It's sad Adam so loves Papa. I had my son bring him home around 9pm. I was worn out. I am feeling better but I guess I am still a little weak. Turns out in the long run it was the best thing I could have done.
I was up late last night, and very tired this morning and my stomach started leaking again last night. It's definitely blisters. I am sure I have an internal infection, it's very hot to the touch. The DR, whom I called, wants me to come in before he will script any meds, maybe he should have been more interested in my symptoms when I was there last week. I have no way to get there until Thursday so, I'll just live with it for now I guess. At least I know what it is now, so the other stress factors aren't there this time.
OK enough about my sad life story, (I promise to try to only post HAPPY stuff from now on)
Speaking of HAPPY let's move onto the contest assignment for today:
I AM SURE YOU HAVE ALL HEARD OF JEFF FOXWORTHY AND HIS FAMOUS SAYING..."YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REDNECK WHEN..." WELL I HAVE A LITTLE TAKE ON THAT FOR US...
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REDNECK KNITTER/CROCHETER WHEN... YOU FILL IN THE BLANK, WHAT IS THE SILLIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER KNITTED OR CROCHETED TO USE FOR SOMETHING THAT IS JUST PLAIN SILLY?
IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED YARN AS SOMETHING OTHER THEN YARN, MAYBE YOU HAVE SEEN SOMEONE ELSE, TELL US ABOUT THESE CRAZY THINGS. IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD, THEN ENJOY SOME OF OURS ON THE HOUSE, LOL.
YOUR COMMENTS ENTERS YOU INTO CONTEST, SO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ONE TODAY AND EVERYDAY FOR THAT MATTER.
Now should I post mine now or wait until tomorrow? I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I have two on my mind right now, one I made yesterday and one I used years ago and still laugh when I tell people the story. So come back tomorrow for a laugh.
I can't wait to hear your stories.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- Last Day... BOO HOO...
- Day 30, Winter in NY
- Monday day 29, a new week begins
- Day 28, Sunday... a Day of Rest
- Saturday, day 27 of the October contest
- October 26, 5 contest days left
- Contest Day 25, Thursday
- Thursday, day 24, tired of me yet?
- Tuesday... Contest Day #23
- Monday Day 22
- 21 Contest days have come and gone
- Day 20, 11 more to go
- TGIF- October Contest Day 19
- Contest day # 18, so glad you're here
- Day 17, Mid week Wednesday
- Tuesday, Day 16... it's crazy here
- Monday, Monday... Day 15
- Sunday, Day 14, almost 1/2 way through
- Saturday, Day 13, The Weekend is Here
- Day 12, TGIF and boy am I tired
- Day 11, How about a poll???
- Day 10, Do you know where your yarn stash is?
- Day 9, Let's keep going, OK?
- Day 8, starting the second week already
- Day 7, A day of REST
- Day 6, let the weekend begin
- Contest day 5, are you still with me?
- Day 4 of the October contest
- Day 3, Happy Wednesday
- Day 2, we are up and running
- Let the Contest begin, Day 1-
- ▼ October (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States