Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday- Celebrating 60 years


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNCLE RICHIE AND AUNTY PEARL


After church today we all gathered at my sisters next door to have a BBQ and celebrate my moms brothers 60th anniversary. My mom is the youngest of 9 children, she was 4 when they were married. We had a wonderful time. I just got home a little while ago. After dinner and cake we played Mexican Dominoes and laughed a lot.

I floated in my pool for an hour this afternoon as well, just to cool off a little. I DID NOT bring a phone out with me, not taking any more chances. I talk on the phone too much to ruin a third one.

Tomorrow I need to focus on the swaps I signed up for. I have dishcloths to knit and need to get them done tomorrow because after the contest starts on Tuesday I will for sure be feeling like I am a day late and a dollar short. But I am excited to get it started up again.

This time the contest will run for 2 months, yep July and August both have 31 days so i am going to keep it going through both of them. Thank you to Wendy and Cat for offering and sending me some pictures to use for the contest and if anyone has more, pile of needles, finished projects, WIP's etc. feel free to email them to me. I will need a total of 8 but can always use more, there will be other contest throughout the year.

Oh and here are a couple more pictures of Adam from this weekends visit.









Have a great night. I am going to get ready for bed. Tomorrows going to be a big knitting day, i need to rest my fingers, LOL

3 comments:

Bea said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNCLE RICHIE AND AUNT PEARL!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

I gotta get busy on my swap too! Thanks for reminding me.
Lol....the cat looks like a really good sport. Love the hat!

I'll dig around and see if I can get some photos to you..can't wait for the contest!
Hugs!

Turtle said...

wow 60 years!!! happy day to them both!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me