Thursday, June 26, 2008

Physical Therapy Thursday


Well there it is the beginning of physical therapy. A resistance band and a chart of exercises to work on while at home. I start aqua therapy on Wednesday next week. Probably a good thing since I had a visit from TOM this morning and it's not a good day for swimming.

It was a long day and I was in the car driving for quite a bit for me. My legs are feeling it today. I am sure though this will help me so much in the long run so I am so happy it's finally happening.

Adam is coming tomorrow so I should get in some exercise tomorrow for sure. And hopefully finally some knitting. I haven't touched yarn since Sunday.

I need to get ready for the 1st too, contest starts up again and I need to at least know what the prizes will be for the first week. Don't forget to tell your friends to come over and play.

Ok that said I am off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow maybe with some new pictures of Adam, because he is just so cute. LOL

AK

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I'm sure it's going to be a lot of hard work but you're right...it'll be so worth it in the end.
Go touch some yarn!!!
Hugs!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy! I'm sure that the physical therapy will be a great help! Keep up the good work! We're all here for you!

Thank you for the pm at Ravelry! That was so great!

I've been answering the phone and messages all day! It's great! I love my birthday!!

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well hon. Have a blast with Adam.

Hugs!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me