Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday is Finally Here




Guess what I've been doing today? Yep, you're right.

Not sure if you can see it but he has chocolate all around his mouth. Yeah, he has discovered chocolate and he LOVES it. It's so cute to hear him say it too... chalk-a-lit

We got the air conditioner in today so we are set inside for the heat wave about to hit New York. Now tomorrow we need to get a pool set up in the yard for some outside cooling. I have several pools from past years, big and small, I want a bigger one up this year as I plan on enjoying the water on a daily basis. My husband isn't sure where it is or if it's even still in good shape. I think it's in the basement and that has flooded several times over the last year or two. I might have to take some bill money and buy a new one tomorrow. I WILL NOT go without a pool this year. Last year we did, mostly because Adam was in that full body cast and we didn't go outside much all summer long. To be honest this FISH gets pretty depressed when she is out of water too long.

I'm still working on my mystery project. Maybe I'll finish it over the weekend.

I read another 100 pages or so today in my novel, I'd say I am at least 2/3 of the way through. I have already started looking for projects to knit. I'd love to get my hands on a small ball of Cashmere the color black to make a miniature sweater from it. I know I couldn't afford a full sized sweater. Maybe I'll come across some at a yard sale or something.

It's Americade around here and my husband wants to take his motorcycle to the activities in Lake George tomorrow. I say go for it and have a great time, but NOT until you've put up my pool. LOL

Well Adam is asleep and I am ready to join him. I almost forgot to blog. Yikes I would have ruined my goal of 365 blogs in a year.

See you tomorrow
AK
Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

3 comments:

Katie O said...

Enjoy the pool... I think I will go up and sit at the pool at my apartment complex... it's damn hot here too... enjoy!!!

Lil Knitter said...

I'm with you hun...no way a whole summer and no pool! Wish you were closer...we're not using ours since my sister has an inground pool...ours is just sitting here getting yucky. Guess I need to get out there and clean it up. Uggghhh :( We never use it anymore.
Adam is so cute...chalk-a-lit. lol
I love it too!
Hugs!

Jane said...

We were huddled around the wood stove today at my DDs cottage while the kids were swimming in the lake brrrrr!!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me