Friday, June 20, 2008

Fill the tank Friday

Yeah the gas light came on last night on my way home from the wake, guess I put off filling the tank long enough. $42.01 later I am good to go.

The toilet decided to clog up today, that's always fun.No plunger either, the one we had was oh I'd say 28 years old and the darn thing fell apart one day. So I sent one of the kids to the dollar store to get us a new one today. All is good now.

I got an unexpected check in the mail today for $20.00. Apparently back in May last year I paid a co-payment for my sleep study and didn't need to. Guess who is getting some veggies this weekend?

Adam is here, it was his last day of school. He found a new game to play on the Internet today. It's a recipe matching game and he loves it. To hear him say "That's a recipe" every time he found the right ingredient was so funny and cute, right Shelly? I made sloppy joes for dinner. Adam didn't want to try them at first but he finally did and said he like them. I called them dinosaur burgers. He loves dinosaurs.

I designed my first illusion cloth today. I am just finishing the test knitting and then I will post it sometime this weekend.

Well it's 12:30am and I am tired. I best get to bed. Three year olds never sleep in, do they?

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

WTG on that unexpected check! That's always a nice surpise.
These gas prices are killing me!
Can't wait to see that illusion cloth!!
Hugs!

Wendy said...

can't wait to see the cloth....you come up with some of the neatest things.....
I love unexpected $$ surprises...just wish they could be used for a little fun or such when they do come in...
Big Hugs

Jane said...

$42.01 doesn't even get you a full tank! I'm looking forward to that dinosaur cloth.

Turtle said...

hmmmm, it must be a toilet conspriacy as our did that as well the other day! Your gas light was on and just 42?? Lucky girl, my gas light goes on and for the cheapo gas it goes over 80. Thank goodnessi take the foot ferry and only am filling up every 2-3 weeks right now, enjoy your weekend Kat!

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like you had one of those days. Gas prices are so crazy. Is that how much it is in NY now?

Hugs!!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me