Sunday, June 22, 2008

{{{SIGH}}} Sunday is almost over

Hello

I feel like the day flew by yet I am so tired. Not sure why. I am thinking an early night for me. My DR appts start this week, I have 3 of them this week coming.

I finished the illusion cloths. I put the paw print pattern on my pattern blog, sort of. It's only for the pattern, you would have to add borders etc if you wanted to make it into a dishcloth. I made this for Shelly as she is going to incorporate the illusion into a pair of socks. Here's a picture of my test knitted cloths.




I also made a pattern of crossed baseball bats but I am not totally happy with this one. I may need to revise. This is how it come out though.




Now the big decision... What will I work on tomorrow. LOL

Have a great night and I'll see you all tomorrow

7 comments:

Katie O said...

Looks great... I wouldn't even know where to begin with an illusion cloth... I've never even knit one actually. Oh well... I think they look great... I love the paw and the bats... I am a sports fan, as you very well know!!! ha ha... have a good monday!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the weekend went so fast. I love the baseball bat cloth, I'm a big baseball fan.

Hugs!!

Mary Ann said...

Weekends always go so fast! Sorry I didn't get here yesterday, but I stayed off the computer and cleaned and knit!

I love the paw print cloth! I would have loved to have that when Becca was in Cheerleading. The team was the Panthers! They used to put paw prints on everything!

Hope your dr's appointments go the way you want.

Going back to knitting now! Have a great day!

teabird said...

What a wonderful pattern!

Wendy said...

Love the cloths...Guess what you have something waiting for you over on my blog, if you so choose to accept it.........HUGS........

Lil Knitter said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I think they both turned out great! I might have to give that paw print a try for my nephew.
Hugs!

hakucho said...

Your illusion paw print pattern is adorable Thanks for sharing ;)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me