Well not much to blog about, it was a pretty blah weekend. I was home with Adam alone most of Sunday, so it was filled with NOGGIN on TV and on the computer. Adam has learned how to turn on the speakers so he can have sound and he is almost able to find the bookmark link to find the websites he like to go to. It's actually a little scary how fast he learns what I do.
My sister Erin stopped by today and I am very concerned about her. She looks horrible. Her hair looks like it's falling out and all ratty, I bet she barely weighs 90 pounds, her eyes are sunken in and haughty looking. I hate what her new husband is doing to her. I just don't know how to help her, all I can do is pray. She is young, beautiful, smart and all those things seem to have vanished.
Anyway... let's just get onto the contest stuff for the day...
Monday Make it Matter
I was wondering do you set rules before you knit/crochet? For instance do you make it a rule to finish a certain chore before you start etc. Or do you just knit first and worry about housework later?
Post your answer in the comment section to receive another entry for this weeks prize. No answer is a wrong answer so feel free to tell us how it really is, LOL.
Oh and thanks for the suggestions on the soy/rice milk I tried the mixing of the two and he still noticed... I'm not sure what they are doing at his house. But we will keep trying. He has never been a fan of flavored milk so not sure if he will drink the chocolate.
Well it's almost midnight here so I am going to start getting ready for bed. I'll be looking forward to reading your responses today.
Pro 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- ► 2009 (272)
- What to do with a Saturday...
- Find Time For Friends Friday
- Thursday, Tried and True
- Weezy Wednesday, Whine Whine Whine
- Tuesday, but it feels liek a Monday
- Monday Is Memorial Day
- Sunday, I once was blind but now I see
- Saturday, Dazed and Confused
- Finally Friday... Find the FO
- Thursday- Turn on your Thinking Cap Day
- Wednesday- What's Going On?
- Tuesday Try A New Stitch Day
- Make Room For Monday
- Sneezy Sunday
- Saturday we go to Crocodile Lake
- Can You Find It Friday
- Thursday Time to Tell
- Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery
- Welcome to Tuesday, It's Tried and True
- Monday Make Room for another Contest Week
- Happy Mother's Day MOM
- Saturday Something Smells
- FRIDAY Find The Mystery Picture Day
- Thursday Take a Guess Day
- Wondering Wednesday
- Tuesday is Try something New Day
- Momday Means Contest Day
- Sunday's Say it best
- Saturday Smiles
- I Can't Believe It's Back
- ▼ May (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States