Yes it's Saturday and I am actually smiling... I am starting to feel relief in my foot. Maybe even by morning I will be able to walk without the walker again. Thanks for all the prayers.
I finally put the contest rules etc in the sidebar... along with a link to KatieO's Etsy store since she is donating the first weeks prize.
Since May 1st started on Thursday I am carrying over the comments from this week to combine with next week.
Adam didn't come today, he had an appointment to have his ears/hearing checked. I think I will get him in the morning and he can spend the day here.
I know the blogging has been pretty lame lately, still like a fish out of water without the stuff stored on the desktop computer, but I am slowly working on getting things added to this laptop.
I think I'll end the blog today with a little rhyme...
When life seems hard and your yarns in a knot
When your head is pounding and the car won't start
Remember you're not alone, God loves you a lot
Your name is forever tattooed on His heart
He can untie whats tangled and make it right
He can bring healing to all of your pain
Turn the darkness into a brighter light
And bring a rainbow after the rain
God Bless you all
- ► 2009 (272)
- What to do with a Saturday...
- Find Time For Friends Friday
- Thursday, Tried and True
- Weezy Wednesday, Whine Whine Whine
- Tuesday, but it feels liek a Monday
- Monday Is Memorial Day
- Sunday, I once was blind but now I see
- Saturday, Dazed and Confused
- Finally Friday... Find the FO
- Thursday- Turn on your Thinking Cap Day
- Wednesday- What's Going On?
- Tuesday Try A New Stitch Day
- Make Room For Monday
- Sneezy Sunday
- Saturday we go to Crocodile Lake
- Can You Find It Friday
- Thursday Time to Tell
- Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery
- Welcome to Tuesday, It's Tried and True
- Monday Make Room for another Contest Week
- Happy Mother's Day MOM
- Saturday Something Smells
- FRIDAY Find The Mystery Picture Day
- Thursday Take a Guess Day
- Wondering Wednesday
- Tuesday is Try something New Day
- Momday Means Contest Day
- Sunday's Say it best
- Saturday Smiles
- I Can't Believe It's Back
- ▼ May (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States