Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Back

OMG the gout is back. I guess it never really left. I just had a brief reprise from the pain. The Dr called in another prescription but so far it hasn't done a thing. I am hoping that while I sleep it does it's magic. Honestly this pain is so bad even having a laptop I don't want to be online or even knit. I am struggling just to concentrate.

But the CONTEST must go on, right?

Todays contest mission will be to solve a short puzzle
(sorry guys it's all I can manage at this time)

Unscramble the words listed below and post your answers in the comment section. Remember you don't have to be correct to get an entry you just have to try.

1- EEENSLD
2- LSLAANYRB
3- SIESTTHC
4- AEPSNRTT
5- WSSTEARE

Have fun with it. They are of course all knitting/crochet related.

OK That's done and so am I. Off to bed I go with prayers that I can fall asleep and stay that way until morning.

AK
Psa 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

1-needles
2-yarn balls
3-stitches
4-patterns
5-sweaters

I am so very sorry to hear about the gout...I pray that the meds will kick in and you feel better tomorrow....LOts of Love and Hugs from Michigan

Katie O said...

1- needles
2-yarn balls
3- Stitches
4- ???
5-sweater

Feel better soon!!! HUGS!

Mary Ann said...

1-needles
2-yarn balls
3-stitches
4-patterns
5-sweaters

Took me awhile, but I got it, I think!!

Sorry to hear about the gout! You need to be on a special diet along with the medication. Certain foods agrivate it. Ask your dr about it.

Hope that the pain gets better! Talk to you soon.

Mari said...

1. needles
2. yarn balls
3. stitches
4. patterns
5. sweaters

Fun! I love Jumbles. :)

ikkinlala said...

1) needles
2) yarn balls
3) stitches
4) patterns
5) sweaters

I hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

1. needles
2. yarnballs
3. stitches
4. patterns
5. sweaters

this was fun! Hope you are feeling better!

hakucho said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly again. Not fair...it's got to come go away soon ... I'll pray for you :)

Lil Knitter said...

Oh no AK...I hope it feels better soon. Just when you think things are getting better...will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as always.

1. needles
2. yarn balls
3. stitches
4. patterns
5. sweaters

Hugs!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me