OMG the gout is back. I guess it never really left. I just had a brief reprise from the pain. The Dr called in another prescription but so far it hasn't done a thing. I am hoping that while I sleep it does it's magic. Honestly this pain is so bad even having a laptop I don't want to be online or even knit. I am struggling just to concentrate.
But the CONTEST must go on, right?
Todays contest mission will be to solve a short puzzle
(sorry guys it's all I can manage at this time)
Unscramble the words listed below and post your answers in the comment section. Remember you don't have to be correct to get an entry you just have to try.
Have fun with it. They are of course all knitting/crochet related.
OK That's done and so am I. Off to bed I go with prayers that I can fall asleep and stay that way until morning.
Psa 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
- ► 2009 (272)
- What to do with a Saturday...
- Find Time For Friends Friday
- Thursday, Tried and True
- Weezy Wednesday, Whine Whine Whine
- Tuesday, but it feels liek a Monday
- Monday Is Memorial Day
- Sunday, I once was blind but now I see
- Saturday, Dazed and Confused
- Finally Friday... Find the FO
- Thursday- Turn on your Thinking Cap Day
- Wednesday- What's Going On?
- Tuesday Try A New Stitch Day
- Make Room For Monday
- Sneezy Sunday
- Saturday we go to Crocodile Lake
- Can You Find It Friday
- Thursday Time to Tell
- Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery
- Welcome to Tuesday, It's Tried and True
- Monday Make Room for another Contest Week
- Happy Mother's Day MOM
- Saturday Something Smells
- FRIDAY Find The Mystery Picture Day
- Thursday Take a Guess Day
- Wondering Wednesday
- Tuesday is Try something New Day
- Momday Means Contest Day
- Sunday's Say it best
- Saturday Smiles
- I Can't Believe It's Back
- ▼ May (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States