Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sneezy Sunday

Maybe it was being outside most of the day yesterday in the country with lot's of trees and stuff that's causing the sneezing. Yeah I'd like to blame it on that but I was sneezing before yesterday so probably not. It could be I am too old and am starting menopause and sleeping with a fan blowing on me every night is the culprit. Who knows, but I can say Kleenex is happy because I think I have increased their stock value by thousands, LOL.

I got a zillion pictures yesterday, Ok I exaggerate I uploaded 53 pictures, Now don't panic I won't show you them all today. I think I will show you three pictures from Crocodile Lake aka Tomhannock Reservoir. Or should that be the other way around. Anyway... we stopped on the way to the party and Adam and Papa tossed several rocks into the water, Papa's skipped Adam's plopped. It was so cute. The scenery is beautiful and I knitted and took pictures and just watched them. When we left he started crying but we assured him we would stop again on the way home. He did not forget that we made that promise 5 hours later.
This is Crocodile Lake first visit.


Now in between we had a blast at the party. They had a DJ and everything. All my husbands brothers have girl children ranging from age 2 to 11. There is one boy and he is 13, so basically Adam had his pick of pretty girls, lol and he was right in there with them all day. I didn't know it but Adam can dance!!! It was so cute. I didn't have my sons new camera that takes videos so I tried to take some with my cell phone. I emailed it to myself but I still haven't received it yet.

The food was OK No Vegetables though and I need veggies. Adam wasn't interested in too much food but he did have some meatballs and some chocolate cake. He'd take a bite and go "MMM dee...licious!!"

Finally about 7:30pm we headed on home but wait we have to stop at Crocodile lake one more time. I told Adam it was going to get dark so he could throw 5 rocks and then we had to come home. He said "how about 10 rocks, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" We agreed but said no crying this time we have to go after 10 rocks. He cried, and then fell asleep on the way home. But he had fun.
Here's the evening pictures of Crocodile lake

This was the waving goodbye

I took some really pretty scenery pictures too but I'll share those another day. Right now I need to go blow my nose AGAIN!

Contest stuff starts up again tomorrow and the winner of this week will be announced. See you all then.

AK
1Ch 29:11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

7 comments:

Wildflower said...

I glad you had a nice time.

Mary Ann said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Your sneezing, nose problem could be pollen. All of the ladies at the Tuesday club were sneezing and blowing their noses! Hope you got the tissues with the lotion in them so you don't get a sore nose!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Wendy said...

Enjoy your day today, and hope you do not sneeze to much more....
Big Hugs

ikkinlala said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Those pictures are pretty!

Lil Knitter said...

Awesome day. At that age, they don't let you get by on a promise. lol

Blame that sneezing on being outside...here the pollen is awful and I love to go out but it makes my sinuses miserable.

Hugs!

Jane said...

A day spent with your grandson - priceless!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures AK.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me