Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Time to Tell

Good Morning-
Well I should have titled today's blog, TIRED THURSDAY. I am exhausted. I think it was chasing Adam around yesterday looking for all those clues. LOL Oh if you could have heard him, he was so cute. Singing the words to Blues Clues while he walked around the house and then saying "A CLUE" and then you'd hear him say " A CLUE, WHERE?" then he'd call me to come and find the clue. I wish I could have video taped it, It was priceless.

The message at church went well enough. They all laughed when I handed out the clue magnets and said "Looks like someone misses Children's church" Yeah several of us do, but at the moment all of our children have grown up and no new additions yet.

Speaking of new additions looks like Adam's mother (Angie) might be expecting again. I think she's CRAZY. I bet Adam though might like having a new baby around. This news though really upsets my son Joe (Adam's daddy) as he still thinks he and Angie should be together. Kids, sometimes you wonder where their brains are at.

OK onto CONTEST STUFF

Yep the answer to yesterday's riddle was "STITCH" I love making up the Riddle rhymes but honestly I am running out of Knitting subjects to make them about. If you have any ideas please let me know. I can make a rhyme about anything most of the time.

Today's CONTEST mission is to think up a CAPTION for the picture you see below.

Post your caption idea in the comments section for another entry in this weeks contest. Come on, don't be shy, tell us your thoughts.




This is one of my favorite contest missions, I love to laugh and you are always so creative.

Well I guess that's about it for me today. Nothing really interesting. I think I'll leave you with the closing scripture from my message last night.

Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, [even] I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

AK


6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't care if it's warm out! I want to wear the sweater you made me!!

Sounds like Adam had a great time with you yesterday, as you did with him. I love little kids! They're soooooooooo cute! Adam is no exception.

Have a great day! I'm off to check out what's going on at Ravelry!

Wildflower said...

I like this sweater a lot because I will wear it even when it is warm outside.

Deb Upcycles said...

I really wish she would knit a sweater that fits better.

Katie O said...

Man, my head it hot... sweaters in summer... I gotta remember not to wear it when it's so hot!

Jane said...

Doesn't she know I came with a built-in coat?

Wendy said...

"Oh come on mom, do I really have to wear this thing? None of the other moms make their kittens wear sweaters, beside the darn thing does not fit, see I can't even hear you, because my ears don't fit throught the holes"
Hope you have a wonderful day.........

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me