Well I should have titled today's blog, TIRED THURSDAY. I am exhausted. I think it was chasing Adam around yesterday looking for all those clues. LOL Oh if you could have heard him, he was so cute. Singing the words to Blues Clues while he walked around the house and then saying "A CLUE" and then you'd hear him say " A CLUE, WHERE?" then he'd call me to come and find the clue. I wish I could have video taped it, It was priceless.
The message at church went well enough. They all laughed when I handed out the clue magnets and said "Looks like someone misses Children's church" Yeah several of us do, but at the moment all of our children have grown up and no new additions yet.
Speaking of new additions looks like Adam's mother (Angie) might be expecting again. I think she's CRAZY. I bet Adam though might like having a new baby around. This news though really upsets my son Joe (Adam's daddy) as he still thinks he and Angie should be together. Kids, sometimes you wonder where their brains are at.
OK onto CONTEST STUFF
Yep the answer to yesterday's riddle was "STITCH" I love making up the Riddle rhymes but honestly I am running out of Knitting subjects to make them about. If you have any ideas please let me know. I can make a rhyme about anything most of the time.
Today's CONTEST mission is to think up a CAPTION for the picture you see below.
Post your caption idea in the comments section for another entry in this weeks contest. Come on, don't be shy, tell us your thoughts.
This is one of my favorite contest missions, I love to laugh and you are always so creative.
Well I guess that's about it for me today. Nothing really interesting. I think I'll leave you with the closing scripture from my message last night.
Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, [even] I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
- ► 2009 (272)
- What to do with a Saturday...
- Find Time For Friends Friday
- Thursday, Tried and True
- Weezy Wednesday, Whine Whine Whine
- Tuesday, but it feels liek a Monday
- Monday Is Memorial Day
- Sunday, I once was blind but now I see
- Saturday, Dazed and Confused
- Finally Friday... Find the FO
- Thursday- Turn on your Thinking Cap Day
- Wednesday- What's Going On?
- Tuesday Try A New Stitch Day
- Make Room For Monday
- Sneezy Sunday
- Saturday we go to Crocodile Lake
- Can You Find It Friday
- Thursday Time to Tell
- Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery
- Welcome to Tuesday, It's Tried and True
- Monday Make Room for another Contest Week
- Happy Mother's Day MOM
- Saturday Something Smells
- FRIDAY Find The Mystery Picture Day
- Thursday Take a Guess Day
- Wondering Wednesday
- Tuesday is Try something New Day
- Momday Means Contest Day
- Sunday's Say it best
- Saturday Smiles
- I Can't Believe It's Back
- ▼ May (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States