Went to bed without blogging, I was going to but Adam was having some bad dreams and I decided to snuggle up with him and well that was the end of that story. He woke up smiling though and well so did I.
I tried to upload a picture today but couldn't get it to work. I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. Maybe by Monday.
Yesterday I attemped to get my IPOD set up on this computer, um... didn't work, and now my IPOD seems to be empty, uh oh... I am so computer challenged. I think Adam will be way smarter then me in just a year at the rate he is learning.
The NASCAR race last night... well can I just say DH's favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr and he was not happy when he went to bed last night. I had to laugh, I so saw that crash coming it was just a matter of time.
Haven't read the article yet but I see there was a tragedy at the Kentucky Derby, how sad for the horse.
So I have a question out there for everyone. The Drs have decided to switch Adam from regular dairy products to Soy and he won't drink the Soy at all. Any ideas? I am worried he will not get enough calcium. The Dr also said to stop feeding him white bread and pasta and cheese. They think this might help the bathroom problems he has been having.
Well I think I am ready for a bagel and a cup of coffee, and since I can't go to church because of the foot I think i'll just snuggle up with the Bubba and enjoy some NOGGIN on TV.
Psa 118:24 This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- ► 2009 (272)
- What to do with a Saturday...
- Find Time For Friends Friday
- Thursday, Tried and True
- Weezy Wednesday, Whine Whine Whine
- Tuesday, but it feels liek a Monday
- Monday Is Memorial Day
- Sunday, I once was blind but now I see
- Saturday, Dazed and Confused
- Finally Friday... Find the FO
- Thursday- Turn on your Thinking Cap Day
- Wednesday- What's Going On?
- Tuesday Try A New Stitch Day
- Make Room For Monday
- Sneezy Sunday
- Saturday we go to Crocodile Lake
- Can You Find It Friday
- Thursday Time to Tell
- Wednesday, Who, What, Where, Why? It's a Mystery
- Welcome to Tuesday, It's Tried and True
- Monday Make Room for another Contest Week
- Happy Mother's Day MOM
- Saturday Something Smells
- FRIDAY Find The Mystery Picture Day
- Thursday Take a Guess Day
- Wondering Wednesday
- Tuesday is Try something New Day
- Momday Means Contest Day
- Sunday's Say it best
- Saturday Smiles
- I Can't Believe It's Back
- ▼ May (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States