Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day MOM



A Mother's Day Poem
by Kathleen Brundige May 11, 2008

When I think of my mom
And who she is today
I SMILE

She's come so far in her life
And given so much to me
I'm BLESSED

With discipline and faith
She's shown me that she cares
I'm LOVED

Never giving up, she's always there
A pillar of strength, my MOM
I'm THANKFUL

A blessing from GOD above
My mom forever and ever
I'm a DAUGHTER



(ME, Dayna and Erin, your three girls 1971 ages 9, 7, 2)

Happy Mothers Day Ma
Love you lots

Exd 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

3 comments:

hakucho said...

You are blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and I bet she thinks she's blessed with three beautiful daughters :)

Lil Knitter said...

That was such a sweet poem. I'm sure your Mom will love it.

Happy Mother's Day to you and all the Mommies out there!

Hugs!

Wendy said...

Hope you had a wonderfully blessed day today....Big Hugs

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me