Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Adam modeling the checkered flag panel for the VJG blanket. I think he thought it was a scarf.
I knew there was a way to get a video on here, lol. Thank you Erin for pointing out to me what was right underneath my nose.
So it's a little late but it's Adam coloring Easter Eggs. He watches this over and over again, it makes me smile, especially the part where my sister starts explaining what she is going to do and starts three different sentences that she never finishes. Cracks me up.
Adam came over after day care today so we spent the afternoon together. It was nice, but I was very tired and kept almost falling asleep. He went home around 5pm.
The weather was pretty nice around here today until tonight. DH spent the evening down at the river fishing. But the night ended with thunder and lightning. What can I say I live in New York.
I climbed the stairs tonight to watch Biggest Loser, and then came down to watch American Idol. Gotta love reality TV.
Oh I taped a movie to watch today, The Green River killer or something like that, I think it was on the LMN channel, well I got to the last 15 minutes maybe and the recording stopped. So I have no clue how the movie ended. I was so mad. Just another cruel April's Fools joke on me I guess. At least my computer is still right side up today.
I hope to have some pictures tomorrow of the VJG afghan progress
Oh I almost forgot I was TAGGED by Ghost
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Unfortunately I am going to have to skip rules 3 and 4 for now.
But I already did rule #1 and here is rule #2
1- My hair hasn't been cut in almost 2 years
2- I still sleep with a small security blanket with silk on it
3- I have been enrolled in 14 different schools between Kindergarten and 12th grade
4- I can play the guitar and the piano/organ by ear
5- I write at least one poem everyday
6- I love mayonnaise sandwiches
7- I hope to one day write a book
See you all when I see you
Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
- ► 2009 (272)
- May 1st... It all begins today
- Still no Laptop
- Surprize guest
- I'm still here
- I'mmmmm Baaaaacck
- Shelly's got a bad case of nothing to say so....
- Y'all just rock
- So, Blogger has an attitude.
- Y'all ain't gonna believe this sheet!
- There WAS a doctor in the house
- Oh wow, I'm really a bad sub blogger.
- Okay, I'm not sure how in the heck this counts for...
- Jim's art show
- If I were a horse...
- I'm lame
- Still picture blogging
- A few photos to share
- Hello Jelly Bean
- Cheeto Smoochies
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear
- ♫ ♪ ♫ Whistle while you work ♫ ♪ ♫
- What's Up Doc?...For Pete's Sake
- Stairway to where??? Reality TV???
- I'm YoYoing and it's not a diet.
- It's finally finished
- Still need another day
- ♪ ♫ ♪ I'm falling to pieces ♪ ♫ ♪
- Just Hanging Around
- Windy Wednesday
- Thank God For A New Day
- ▼ April (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States