Monday, April 28, 2008

Surprize guest

Well I went to bed with thoughts of trying to sort through the umpteen boxes of mail and junk that has accumulated since I have been out of commission. But we all know what happens to best laid plans, right?

Woke up with "the curse" which usually knocks me down for the count anyway. Then the phone rang and Adam was coming off the bus here today, his mom had a DR appt. I guess. So instead of de-cluttering I played with Adam all day.

Adam also took it upon himself to decorate our Bathroom door with his chalk. You can;t really see it in the picture but when you are sitting on the throne and see this artwork from an angle it looks like the angry face of Homer Simpson or a cartoon cat. LOL.



For those of you who haven't access to Ravelry here is the completed pair of Toddler socks I made with the Cascade Fixation sock yarn. I love them, I sure wish the pictures came out better.


I go to the Dr's Tuesday night for my semi annual physical and blood work. Hopefully we can discuss the preventative medicines available to stop anymore gout episodes. I also want to talk to him about my future weight loss options. I really hate going to the Dr cause they aren't very nice to me but it must be done I guess.

Well I can't sit here much more... still no laptop yet.

I'll be checking in again tomorrow.

AK

Act 27:25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

6 comments:

Katie O said...

Hope you feel better. I hate the doctor too, but you just slap them around if they aren't nice... lol!! I know you are sassy!! :) Hee hee... Hope they get the gout under control. I know it's been bad.

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! I was praying for you yesterday, you've been on my mind!!


Twocans

SimplyMe said...

Good. I've been waiting to see Adam's artwork!!!!

Did you leave it? I would have been tempted to. Pretty smart, using that chalk instead of the markers. Think he's taking after his Uncle Jimmy?

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy! Thank goodness his artwork was chalk and not crayon!!

Good luck with the dr., just don't let him push you around.

Talk to you soon.

hakucho said...

Love those socks...what a great color :)

Lil Knitter said...

Hey, looks like there's another artist in the family. lol

I love the little socks...the picture is good I think. Did you like the Cascade? I really like that yarn. I so want to get some more.

Good luck at the Dr. and tell them they better start being nice to you or you've got a lot of friends who won't be happy if they don't and we're everywhere. :P

Hugs!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me