If I were a race horse, they would have shot me by now. OUCH. I actually felt a little better this morning but it's back to BAD already.
I've got the foot on ice, elevated, only walking to go to bathroom, and taking OTC pain meds every 2 hours rotating between motrin and tylenol. So far no real pain relief.
I even had my husband try pushing me in the desk chair to the bathroom yesterday, didn't work well, in fact if someone video taped it I bet I would have won the million on Funniest Home Videos.
Tried to hook up my sisters laptop so I could post and read blogs etc but I can't get it to go online. I am so sad.
Thanks Shelly for blogging for me and Melanie for calling me and giving me the newest rows on the KAL.
Here's another video of Adam, hoping it's the last and the next blog will be a real one from me.
Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
- ► 2009 (272)
- May 1st... It all begins today
- Still no Laptop
- Surprize guest
- I'm still here
- I'mmmmm Baaaaacck
- Shelly's got a bad case of nothing to say so....
- Y'all just rock
- So, Blogger has an attitude.
- Y'all ain't gonna believe this sheet!
- There WAS a doctor in the house
- Oh wow, I'm really a bad sub blogger.
- Okay, I'm not sure how in the heck this counts for...
- Jim's art show
- If I were a horse...
- I'm lame
- Still picture blogging
- A few photos to share
- Hello Jelly Bean
- Cheeto Smoochies
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear
- ♫ ♪ ♫ Whistle while you work ♫ ♪ ♫
- What's Up Doc?...For Pete's Sake
- Stairway to where??? Reality TV???
- I'm YoYoing and it's not a diet.
- It's finally finished
- Still need another day
- ♪ ♫ ♪ I'm falling to pieces ♪ ♫ ♪
- Just Hanging Around
- Windy Wednesday
- Thank God For A New Day
- ▼ April (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States