Nice to know I wasn't the only one who was having issues, excpet that means well, we were ALL suffering, which isn't okay with me.
From somebody who doesn't blog but once a week....this twice a day thing is a serious brain drain! Now, I know I don't have to do both every day, but get that through this thick skull of mine.
On the up side, AK is a crocheting/knitting frenzy. Right now I'm listening to her talk about the afghan she's working on for Close Knit Hugs. All I can think is that I can't follow the words, and a picture does so much. Ugh. Oh well. Things will be fixed when they are fixed. Apparently I'm supposed to use my imagination just like they did in the days of radio dramas!
- ► 2009 (272)
- May 1st... It all begins today
- Still no Laptop
- Surprize guest
- I'm still here
- I'mmmmm Baaaaacck
- Shelly's got a bad case of nothing to say so....
- Y'all just rock
- So, Blogger has an attitude.
- Y'all ain't gonna believe this sheet!
- There WAS a doctor in the house
- Oh wow, I'm really a bad sub blogger.
- Okay, I'm not sure how in the heck this counts for...
- Jim's art show
- If I were a horse...
- I'm lame
- Still picture blogging
- A few photos to share
- Hello Jelly Bean
- Cheeto Smoochies
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear
- ♫ ♪ ♫ Whistle while you work ♫ ♪ ♫
- What's Up Doc?...For Pete's Sake
- Stairway to where??? Reality TV???
- I'm YoYoing and it's not a diet.
- It's finally finished
- Still need another day
- ♪ ♫ ♪ I'm falling to pieces ♪ ♫ ♪
- Just Hanging Around
- Windy Wednesday
- Thank God For A New Day
- ▼ April (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States