Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Windy Wednesday

Boy it sure was windy here all day and still is. There is something about the wind though, it soothes me. It reminds me that God is all around, He wraps Himself around us all and even though we can't actually see Him we can feel His presence and hear His voice and see how His breeze moves things around us. So when I am in the wind I feel like God has His arms wrapped around me.

I've been working on VJG blanket #5. Here are the panels I have made so far. I just need to knit 3 more squares and a couple more rows of the checker flagged squares. I hope to have it all pieced together before the weekend.



Church was good tonight, it was a small crowd but the message was good.

Oh my husband had an Aprils Fools joke played on him but he had no clue. He totally believed it. It was an email from his new boss from the arena where he does security, apparently there is th be a pajama party concert there next month and the email said every security guard was to also wear pajamas, but no slippers they still needed to wear their work shoes. I wonder how many other guards think this is an actual requirement and will show up in pj's... lol.

Not much else new here. I am tired and ready to get some sleep. Well a couple hours anyway. Better then none I guess.

I think I'll turn off the TV and let the sound of the wind (aka God's voice) bring me into dreamland.

AK
Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I totally understand what you mean about the wind. We sat out on the deck for a bit this evening and just enjoyed a little breeze we had here. It was so soothing and peaceful. Sure is good for the soul. *sigh*
Hugs!

hakucho said...

You sure are cranking out the blankets. Can't wait to see your latest finished :)

Mary Ann said...

I never thought of the wind that way, but I do love the feel of it. I love listening to the rain. It's cleansing everything.

So many blankets, so little time! You've been really busy. I hope you get some rest.

Kenyetta said...

I love the wind, rain, fog, very comforting when you are inside!
I wish I could make blankets at half your speed!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me