Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cheeto Smoochies

Here are a couple more pictures of Adam from yesterday.

He was eating Cheeto's, that's why his mouth is all orange, lol.
I am calling this picture Cheetos Face


And this one Smoochies (he was blowing me a kiss)


Speaking of cute kid pictures, when the boys were cleaning this week they came across a picture I took of them and my niece Autumn, oh I'd say maybe 13 years ago. I think it was Halloween time and they were all taking Tae Kwon Do lessons and they were going to a costume party.

It's a good laugh. They are appalled I am blogging this picture, lol. But I think they were cute. They didn't win the costume contest though, a kid dressed as Alfalfa from Little Rascals won.



I finished 2 more colors of yoyo's today, only three colors left and I can start connecting them together.

I also am over halfway through a third blanket for Close Knit Hugs.

Before the end of this week they should both be done and that will total 9 blankets since February and I am going to try to piece together one more for Close Knit Hugs before I mail her the blankets back. I have an idea and hope I can get it together for her.

Tomorrow is church and then NOTHING. DH is working so I will have the afternoon alone. Maybe I'll take a nap. If I had a trustworthy tub, I'd take a long hot bubble bath.

I so want to make a pair of socks soon... maybe next week.

Have a good night.

AK
Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

5 comments:

Katie O said...

He's such a cutie!! Give him a squeeze for me!! enjoy your day of peace and quiet... crochet in peace or take a nap!! Nice!! Can't wait to see the next blankets you finish, you do such a great job!!

SimplyMe said...

so how were the cheeto kisses?

I've been spammed twice in two days, so now I'm doing the stupid word verification too. Yippee? NOT

Lil Knitter said...

I still can't get over how different Adam looks! We love some Cheetos too!

Enjoy your day tomorrow. Nothing is so good sometimes. Relax and enjoy...knit those socks!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Adam looks so cute with his new haircut. I hope you have a very enjoyable day today!!!

Hugs!!!

Kenyetta said...

Love the haircut!
Awesome costume! They should have won.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me