Friday, April 18, 2008

Jim's art show

I am still immobile but I didn't want to miss a day of blogging, it's my only connection right now to friends and family that I am still alive.

My oldest son Jim is having his art shown next week and since I can't walk he was nice enough to take some pictures so I could see what he was making. I decided to share them all with you. He has a political type of satire to most of them, could be offensive to some but he is young and it's art, what else can I say? Can't tell you the names of them or their hidden meanings I'll just let you go where ever it takes you.

This is the invitation. My son is the man in the top middle picture.








If my foot is still swollen like this tomorrow I may finally break down and go to the emergency room. I don't expect them to do anything for me but I will go anyway.

I miss reading all your blogs, but I;ll be back soon. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, I am so blessed by you all.

AK
Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to [him that is] far off, and to [him that is] near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Kathy please do go if it is still not better tomorrow....If not for you then for all of us out here worried about you....
Miss you too.....BIG warm Michigan Hugs.........

Lil Knitter said...

How impressive...I know you are proud.

I second what Wendy said...do it for us if not for you. We really miss ya!

I'm still so amazed that I got to talk to you and actually hear your voice...that was awesome!

Hugs & Prayers to ya!

Mary Ann said...

Good morning Kathy! If your foot is still swollen this morning, then I too hope that you go to the ER. Do it for all of us who care about you!!

You must be so proud of your son. I hope his show goes well.

I started the thread on the WW message board this morning, so don't worry about that. I'm making cemo caps. I have one completed and a 2nd one almost done. I'm making them in a pale yellow Homespun yarn and adding a flower to the dull looking hats. This yarn is making up very pretty. I'm knitting them.

Feel better and keep us all informed!!

ikkinlala said...

I hope your foot heals quickly!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me