I am still immobile but I didn't want to miss a day of blogging, it's my only connection right now to friends and family that I am still alive.
My oldest son Jim is having his art shown next week and since I can't walk he was nice enough to take some pictures so I could see what he was making. I decided to share them all with you. He has a political type of satire to most of them, could be offensive to some but he is young and it's art, what else can I say? Can't tell you the names of them or their hidden meanings I'll just let you go where ever it takes you.
This is the invitation. My son is the man in the top middle picture.
If my foot is still swollen like this tomorrow I may finally break down and go to the emergency room. I don't expect them to do anything for me but I will go anyway.
I miss reading all your blogs, but I;ll be back soon. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, I am so blessed by you all.
Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to [him that is] far off, and to [him that is] near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
- ► 2009 (272)
- May 1st... It all begins today
- Still no Laptop
- Surprize guest
- I'm still here
- I'mmmmm Baaaaacck
- Shelly's got a bad case of nothing to say so....
- Y'all just rock
- So, Blogger has an attitude.
- Y'all ain't gonna believe this sheet!
- There WAS a doctor in the house
- Oh wow, I'm really a bad sub blogger.
- Okay, I'm not sure how in the heck this counts for...
- Jim's art show
- If I were a horse...
- I'm lame
- Still picture blogging
- A few photos to share
- Hello Jelly Bean
- Cheeto Smoochies
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear
- ♫ ♪ ♫ Whistle while you work ♫ ♪ ♫
- What's Up Doc?...For Pete's Sake
- Stairway to where??? Reality TV???
- I'm YoYoing and it's not a diet.
- It's finally finished
- Still need another day
- ♪ ♫ ♪ I'm falling to pieces ♪ ♫ ♪
- Just Hanging Around
- Windy Wednesday
- Thank God For A New Day
- ▼ April (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States