Ahh the semi annual DR visit is over. I was able to fast all day so I could get my blood work done while I was there. I should know on Thursday the results. They are checking to see if I need the preventative gout medicine and also to make sure the kidneys are still functioning correctly.
Hopefully after Thursday my face will be resembling that of Adams Rescue pack, LOL
On the way to the DR the gas light came on in the car. My husband was so angry at my kids for using the gas that when we stopped to get some before going up the hill to the DR office he couldn't even pump in a full gallon of gas. I of course was chuckling inside. He so needs to chill, right Shelly? On the way home we stopped again and the tank drank up $42.06 worth of it. Too funny if you ask me.
This is the zigzag diamond dish cloth we made last month that Melanie was a life saver in getting me the pattern lines since I couldn't get on line to get them myself. I like how it turned out.
I have sure been cold all day today. I am thinking of heading to bed early and snuggling up in a blanket. I might even let the cat sleep with me tonight to warm me up a little. Maybe...
Until then remember every day is a gift, make the most of it.
2Cr 9:15 Thanks [be] unto God for his unspeakable gift.
- ► 2009 (272)
- May 1st... It all begins today
- Still no Laptop
- Surprize guest
- I'm still here
- I'mmmmm Baaaaacck
- Shelly's got a bad case of nothing to say so....
- Y'all just rock
- So, Blogger has an attitude.
- Y'all ain't gonna believe this sheet!
- There WAS a doctor in the house
- Oh wow, I'm really a bad sub blogger.
- Okay, I'm not sure how in the heck this counts for...
- Jim's art show
- If I were a horse...
- I'm lame
- Still picture blogging
- A few photos to share
- Hello Jelly Bean
- Cheeto Smoochies
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Bear
- ♫ ♪ ♫ Whistle while you work ♫ ♪ ♫
- What's Up Doc?...For Pete's Sake
- Stairway to where??? Reality TV???
- I'm YoYoing and it's not a diet.
- It's finally finished
- Still need another day
- ♪ ♫ ♪ I'm falling to pieces ♪ ♫ ♪
- Just Hanging Around
- Windy Wednesday
- Thank God For A New Day
- ▼ April (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States