Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's

I finished it last night finally... the pattern wasn't hard at all, but I did goof up a few times... mostly forgetting a yarn over and had to undo a few times. However I must be improving as a knitter cause I was actually able to undo things like ssk and k2tog... in the past I'd have ripped out the whole thing and started over.



Sue if you happen to check in today, I really like how it turned out. This wasn't a free pattern but well worth the $2.00 donation in Janet's husbands remembrance. It's called Heartstrings For Janet, you can find more info here...
http://heartstringsforjanet.blogspot.com/

Here's a picture of one of the quiet moments between Adam and Colin... yes there were a few, not many though. But they played good for most of the time.


I didn't get to finish the picture cloth from the calendar that's today's mission.

Norma I wanted to thank you again for including my patterns in your database, that really means alot to me.

If you are looking for some patterns check out all the work Norma has done to gather info for you
http://dishandwashclothmania.wordpress.com/

That said, I need to go get Adam some breakfast and get off of here before I am stuck playing Dora games for 2 more hours, my legs can't take it right now. LOL

Have a great day and remember no matter where you are, what you are doing, God is with you, and He will never let you go. That is definitely something to be thankful for, right???

HUGS
AK

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Quiet..with kids...oh how that is a glorious rare occurance........
Hope your day is great and blessed.

Katie O said...

Yea it is something to be thankful for... I just wish my life had more consistency. It seems like i just keep getting beat down by life... wonder why sometimes... but my family sticks with me and keeps my head on straight... there is a plan and a reason for everything... just got to wait a long time before you see it sometimes... gets me frustrated!! But I keep hoping... for the light at the end of the tunnel... Have a great day!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy! My day has been busy. I went and got my flu shot this morning, then went shopping for costumes with my friend for the Christmas parade. We're having so much fun looking for outfits, but it's also very frustrating sometimes.

Now that I'm home, I hope to be able to work on some crochet tonight. My knee is sore from all the walking I've been doing. I'll be so happy when it is healed!

Have a great day!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me