I finished it last night finally... the pattern wasn't hard at all, but I did goof up a few times... mostly forgetting a yarn over and had to undo a few times. However I must be improving as a knitter cause I was actually able to undo things like ssk and k2tog... in the past I'd have ripped out the whole thing and started over.
Sue if you happen to check in today, I really like how it turned out. This wasn't a free pattern but well worth the $2.00 donation in Janet's husbands remembrance. It's called Heartstrings For Janet, you can find more info here...
Here's a picture of one of the quiet moments between Adam and Colin... yes there were a few, not many though. But they played good for most of the time.
I didn't get to finish the picture cloth from the calendar that's today's mission.
Norma I wanted to thank you again for including my patterns in your database, that really means alot to me.
If you are looking for some patterns check out all the work Norma has done to gather info for you
That said, I need to go get Adam some breakfast and get off of here before I am stuck playing Dora games for 2 more hours, my legs can't take it right now. LOL
Have a great day and remember no matter where you are, what you are doing, God is with you, and He will never let you go. That is definitely something to be thankful for, right???
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States