It's Tuesday and I've been Tagged by Wendy. So here are my answers. I am tagging five people but no pressure OK, I won't be offended if you don't want to play.
38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Shelly
2. What were you doing at 0800? I was on the computer
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Posting on Weight watchers message board
4. What happened to you in 2006? I took a train ride (31 hours) to meet and stay for 18 days with someone I have never met in person... you know who you are... LOL
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Whatever
6. How many beverages did you have today? so far just a glass of water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Pizza
9. Where were you last night? Home, watching TV, talking on the phone and knitting
10. What color is your front door? Off White and Dirty
11. Where do you keep your change? In a dish on my computer, Adam likes to count the COINS (he calls them coins, not money, it's too cute)
12. What’s the weather like today? Rainy now but will be sunny and nice later although cool
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Death by Chocolate
14. What excites you? learning something new (I am after all an old dog)
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes if I thought I'd look good all the time. I once went very short and everyone loved it but I felt like a boy. My hair is long now but I keep it up most of the time, I might as well cut it, but I am scared.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Oh yeah
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I am with, but I can talk an ear off if motivated. LOL
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No What does that stand for anyway??? Only Crochets???
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, the worship leader at my church (oh and my imaginary boyfriend when I was 14, LOL)
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, and as a spin I usually sing them too. LOL
21. Are you a jealous person? I don't think so, except for ... oh wait... maybe I am.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A". Alison
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy, really and it's not me either, LOL
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Shelly
25. What does the last text message you received say? I think it was from AT&T but I never opened it. I don't text.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Not on purpose, but it does look a little out of shape. Maybe I need a new one.
27. Do you have curly hair? Yeah... curly, frizzy, gray...
28. Where’s the next place you're going to? To church, tomorrow night
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My son Joe, close second is my husband
30. What was the last thing you ate? Little Debbie snack Sunday night before I went to bed
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope once is enough
32. What’s the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? I don't think I've seen one in the last 2 weeks
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Lot's of people... might be better to ask who I don't like that list is smaller
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? 5 PM Monday night
35. Are you currently depressed? I'm better today but yes, I am a little on the down side right now
36. Did you cry today? Not yet, but the day is still young
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I was tagged
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
http://ibbysplace.blogspot.com/ Mary Ann
http://leighsknittinandgardeningescapades.blogspot.com/ Leigh Ann
http://www.theknitoriousmrsb.blogspot.com/ Mrs. B
Ok There you go...
That took forever, my stupid computer wouldn't let me copy and paste so I had to restart and well let's just say I am frustrated. Grrrr
But it's done... I am off to work on that Lacy Top again today and my message for church tomorrow. Adam comes for a few hours tomorrow too, so today is the day.
Have a great day everyone
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States