Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am here... sleeping but here

Oh man am I tired. I can't seem to sleep good even with the CPAP. Partially because my nose is plugging up and I can't breathe and I guess partially from stress and not eating right.

My mom has to have a brain MRI today so I will be watching Colin for a little bit. Then Adam comes and will be here until Sunday.

I figured out the Ravelry problem. I had to switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox instead. And once I did that everything was back to normal. I can't tell you how depressed that was making me. I was so frustrated.

Oh and I have finally been added to the designer database on Ravelry too. It's under my name Kathleen Brundige, as of last night I am on page 21 of the designers so far. 21 is my favorite number, LOL.

I am working on a couple dishcloths today. One is a picture pattern from the 2008 knitting calendar, and the other is a lace pattern that Sue from Harvest Moon made in remembrance of Janet's husband Dave who recently passed away. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Well I wish I had something good for you all today, I am just too tired to think.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

See you sometime tomorrow with hopefully something interesting to read.

AK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures. I was hoping to get the pattern by Sue in remembrance of Janet's husband started today, but have run out of hours to do so.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me