Oh man am I tired. I can't seem to sleep good even with the CPAP. Partially because my nose is plugging up and I can't breathe and I guess partially from stress and not eating right.
My mom has to have a brain MRI today so I will be watching Colin for a little bit. Then Adam comes and will be here until Sunday.
I figured out the Ravelry problem. I had to switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox instead. And once I did that everything was back to normal. I can't tell you how depressed that was making me. I was so frustrated.
Oh and I have finally been added to the designer database on Ravelry too. It's under my name Kathleen Brundige, as of last night I am on page 21 of the designers so far. 21 is my favorite number, LOL.
I am working on a couple dishcloths today. One is a picture pattern from the 2008 knitting calendar, and the other is a lace pattern that Sue from Harvest Moon made in remembrance of Janet's husband Dave who recently passed away. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Well I wish I had something good for you all today, I am just too tired to think.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
See you sometime tomorrow with hopefully something interesting to read.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States