Sunday, November 4, 2007
With a smile like that how can we deny that there is a God and He loves us? I was tickling Adam and he was laughing when I snapped that picture. He has gone home already, but we had a good three days.
Time changes... it never gets any easier does it? I went to bed at 12:30 and was up at 4:30, yep 4:30. Gary was getting ready to go hunting again, and well he turned on the TV to some kind of drag racing or something, and all the lights were on... geez. I tried to go back to sleep after he left but it wasn't happening. So I made some toast and here I am blogging.
I will leave for church in a few minutes. It's communion Sunday so it will be a shorter service. The pastor's wife preaches today, I enjoy her messages.
I am pretty sure I'll nap this afternoon, but when I wake up, I will be drawing the winner for the October contest. Who will it be? An everyday commenter, or a one timer? The odds of course are with the everydayers...
I guess that's all I can think of this morning... See I really am tired. I hope I don't fall asleep during church. Yikes.
Have a wonderful day. Take a minute to be thankful for all the blessing and miracles you have in your life. Even if there are some troubles, you can see the good far out weighs the bad. Gos loves to bless His children, and that my friend is YOU!!!
HUGS and PRAYERS
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States