Well the wedding was very nice, small but beautiful. Of course my sister was the sunshine that day. She was very happy.
Gary and I were both sick, (as the picture shows) but we still had a nice time. The brunch buffet was very good. I managed to stick with ym protein and veggie only plan and still had plenty to eat.
This picture is my sister Erin and her son Colin, he walked her in and gave her away too, it was so cute. Just before this picture was taken Colin ran in all by himself almost tripping and landing into the grooms lap. Then you heard the minister say "Colin, you are supposed to walk your mom in" and like a flash Colin ran back out, we all laughed.
This picture is as they were saying their vows. There is a huge golf course in the background. The girl in the red dress in my niece Autumn (maid of honor) and the other girl is my other niece Hannah (flower girl). And of course the groom is Tommy, Bride is Erin and Colin on the side.
We ended up picking up Adam after the wedding as they were all sick at his house too and they needed us to take him. I just brought him home a little while ago, and now I am ready to put my body aches and stuffy head under the covers and take a nap.
Been working on butterflies... I am going to make up a bunch of them first and then sew the square borders on afterwards.
I should be back tomorrow... with some pictures of my mom and other sister maybe. They'll probably kill me for it, LOL.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States