Oh I remember those days when at 5am I was out at the malls. My mom and my sisters would all go too. We'd have the flyer's divided between us all, each with a different store assigned, then we would all meet up in Walmarts at the end. Haven't done that in years.
But now Black Friday has another meaning... it's my baby sisters wedding day, well at least this year it is.
In fact the wedding is in about 3 hours so I can't post too much. I am definitely full blown SICK today as well. I have been denying this cold all week, but it's here in full force today.
How was every ones Thanksgiving? We ate at my sisters, and it was a nice time. My favorite part is always to see the special holiday carving Dayna fixes up for us. She says she was up until midnight carving out this baby, but I don't believe it for a minute, LOL.
After dinner and dessert (which I did not have any, yay me) we watched a DVD together. Last night it was "Hairspray" with John Travolta. it was funny. Even my mom watched it.
Now however, I am going to try a hot shower and some steam to clear my head. It will work, right?
Have a wonderful day, and if shopping may you find all you are looking for and more.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- And AK returns, finally
- I SURVIVED
- Black Friday/White Wedding
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING (USA)
- Where's the Turkey Wednesday...
- Adam is coming today, hooray
- Did you survive the weekend?
- It's Sunday and I am blogging
- It's "B" Day.... Bridal Shower Day
- OMG, is it almost tomorrow?
- Can't think of a title today, Thursday
- It's Wednesday, do you know where my message is?
- I've Been Tagged...Tuesday
- Veterans Day (observed)
- The Weekend
- Thank God for everyday, but especially Friday's
- I am here... sleeping but here
- Did You Miss Me???
- AND THE WINNER IS...
- Sunday, My favortie day of the week
- Saturday Cleaning??? Say it isn't so...
- TGIF... I Guess
- November 1st... The contest is over
- ▼ November (23)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States