Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday/White Wedding

Oh I remember those days when at 5am I was out at the malls. My mom and my sisters would all go too. We'd have the flyer's divided between us all, each with a different store assigned, then we would all meet up in Walmarts at the end. Haven't done that in years.

But now Black Friday has another meaning... it's my baby sisters wedding day, well at least this year it is.



In fact the wedding is in about 3 hours so I can't post too much. I am definitely full blown SICK today as well. I have been denying this cold all week, but it's here in full force today.

How was every ones Thanksgiving? We ate at my sisters, and it was a nice time. My favorite part is always to see the special holiday carving Dayna fixes up for us. She says she was up until midnight carving out this baby, but I don't believe it for a minute, LOL.



After dinner and dessert (which I did not have any, yay me) we watched a DVD together. Last night it was "Hairspray" with John Travolta. it was funny. Even my mom watched it.

Now however, I am going to try a hot shower and some steam to clear my head. It will work, right?

Have a wonderful day, and if shopping may you find all you are looking for and more.

AK

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me