Tuesday, June 12, 2007
My sister picked me up a couple scrubbies last night so I could try out the new patterns. This one was super easy and very fast to do. Almost looks like a sunny side up egg. The pattern link is here
This one is a daisy and there is a sunflower pattern as well. I didn't have a yellow center so not sure what kind of flower it looks like, also pretty and quick to work up
The Pattern: Flower Scrubbies (PDF file) designed by Denise Rothberg, published in Annie’s Favorite Crochet Magazine (October 2002), and now available on FreePatterns.com.
I am hoping to make up several different scrubbies and dishcloths and make baskets for my sisters in law at Christmas time.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- The Scrap Rug is finsihed Too
- Tried a new Dishcloth Pattern...
- Mid-month June KAL is finished
- The Eggplant baby set is complete
- Oops almost forgot
- Finally a minute to blog
- The matching Bib for the Eggplant Booties
- Bootie break
- scrubbies are multiplying
- Scrubbie Maddness
- Adam's gifts have arrived
- Well I think I am finally getting a clue
- Hey are you up for a little contest?
- Well here it is the finished YoYo afghan. It is ...
- ▼ June (14)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States