Aren't they cute? I test knittied them for the pattern creator. What an easy pattern and they knitted up very fast, I mean like an hour tops.
The little flower in the center I added, it was not part of the original pattern. I am now trying to knit the matching bib, and I think I have met my match. I am having trouble. I am almost finished but I am sure it is not exactly how the pattern instructed. I hope to finish that one today.
I did make some more scrubbies but I won't bore you all with more photos now. I think I might stick them all on long knitting needles and put them in a vase and take a picture of my scrubbie garden, LOL.
I also want to start working on the Monthly KAL project, it's a lacey type pattern and I am eager to learn more of these. I used to be afraid of them but now I just want more and more.
Today is supposed to be HOT and HUMID. Oh I wish we had a pool. I guess wet wash cloths cooled in the freezer will be my relief today worn on the back of my neck. Gotta love New York in the summer...NOT.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- The Scrap Rug is finsihed Too
- Tried a new Dishcloth Pattern...
- Mid-month June KAL is finished
- The Eggplant baby set is complete
- Oops almost forgot
- Finally a minute to blog
- The matching Bib for the Eggplant Booties
- Bootie break
- scrubbies are multiplying
- Scrubbie Maddness
- Adam's gifts have arrived
- Well I think I am finally getting a clue
- Hey are you up for a little contest?
- Well here it is the finished YoYo afghan. It is ...
- ▼ June (14)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States